Chapter 4 Skate park

*bold is others thoughts*

When we got to the skate park I had a plan. I was gonna spread out show my mad skills to Percy. I was going to go on the half-pipe when i got pushed. My eyes turned Red.  Whoever did that was gonna pay. When I got to the other side I did a 360 landed on the edge (like the pic), put pressure froward and went back to the other side, got off the bored flipped it in the air and caught it. Then yelled "Who did that?" Everyone took a step back, but a girl. They all had their mouths hanging open even Percy. The girl had a tank top on and really short shorts. "Shut your mouth your going to caught flies!" I snarled. That right I am rude when I'm mad. They snapped there mouths shut. I walk up to here and read her mind. She looked around Thanks for back me up guys, I thought it would be funny not scary."Did you push me?" I said angrily. "I-I-I-I t-t-tripped, s-s-sorry." She answered scarred 'good she should be' I thought "Ha ha your a BIG liar. you thought it would be funny huh, it's not funny." How did she know that!?! "I know things" I said seriously. I was to busy to notice Percy came up behind me. "Woah Anna," I turned around "Yes" I put my hands on my hips and started tapping my foot. I heard foot steps runaway. I sigh "Now she ran away, grrr." I growled " I think we should go before you wind up in a Jail cell." He turn and started walking so I had no choice but to follow. Then in mid-step someone tapped my shoulder, I turn around so fast they took a step back. What I saw was the girl smiling, with a guy probably her boyfriend coming to the rescue lol. "Percy" I call so He'll stop walking away. He jogged over. "Yes" I sweetly hissed my eyes now having orange flecks in them. The guy asked "Will you go out with me?" I was holding in my laughter, looks like Percy was too. "What!?! Your My boyfriend!?!" she shrieked, "Oh yah, were over." He said. That I couldn't hold in my laughter. " 1 Burn 2 Never in a million years!" I laugh more a his reaction. My eyes Yellow with a Red ring around the outsides. I was still a little mad, he didn't notice. "What? Why? is he" He pointed to Percy, "your boyfriend. You could do way better." My eyes turn gold "No he's my brother." and with that I turn and staked away.

(What cha think Comment ,  Follow Laters)