lunch money

this is a diary of just 2 girls and their lives, they both love food so much.
~~~~~~~~~

Dear diary,
It's my 2nd week going to school. I told my mom and dad that I didn't have enough money to buy school lunch, they said "I'm sorry honey, your dad is getting his paycheck on Friday" it's Monday. I don't know what's wrong with me but I eat a lot. I love food, yesterday at my grandparents house I ate two turkey legs, two cups of mashed potatoes, and two corn on the cob. It's not a lot, but at school I can't help it. I eat a lot. I usually order two sandwiches and have two small salads. The popular girls always say stuff about me. Today at break, I got a lot of snack and I had no choice but to walk by them, Kirsten the stupid dirty blonde said "hey, were are you going with that lard?" She made me stop and I had to say something "chips aren't lard" I didn't expect the response she gave me "oh I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to your chips" her and her friends smiled and laughed at me. I felt bad about myself for eating too much but I don't stop. My doctor says I'm doing fine, I went two days ago and he said "your not losing or gaining weight, your fine" I hope sure I am. School comes again tomorrow, it's fine that I don't have a lot of money, that way Kirsten won't bully me. I just need to avoid her and her stupid followers. Well, it's 9:20pm and I'm starving. I'm going to eat before I go to bed, maybe two turkey sandwiches....just a night time snack. I just discovered my favorite number is two.
Sincerely,
Missy x

@TheRealMrsHoran7