My worst fear

Dear dairy,

Today was an okay day until something very bad happened at school. I cant even believe it. It was about 7:30 when my dad dropped me off at school, once i got out of the car, my bully Alexandra and her friend Kirsten walked up to me and said " you pig cant even walk to school or get out of the car" they both started laughing and added "your just like missy, you guys just don't get it when we say to stay away from us" I didn't even bother to say anything back, i mean i didn't look like a pig I was actually a normal size for my age, but I wonder who missy was. I began to walk to class while thinking about snack break, I was so hungry I only ate 5 waffles and a bowl of cereal. I sat down at my bench and begun to read a recipe book before the bell rings. 20 minutes passed and it was time to go to class, once I got into class I sat at my seat were the boy I liked sat next to me. His name was Cade. He would talk to me here and there but today I tried to talk to him but he didn't respond. I kept wondering why I was getting sad because he's the only person I talk to, "ring ring" went the bell. Yes! finally it was snack time. I quickly grabbed my snack and tried to catch up with Cade. I really wanted to know why he wasn't talking to me "Cade, hey please talk to me you've my only friend". He replied, "I'm so sorry rose." That was the first time he calls me rose, its usually rosey. I found a bench and began to eat, while everybody is talking to each other. I was the only one eating until I saw a girl on the other bench. I decided to go up to her and ask what her name was. "Hey whats your name"
"Missy." She replied
So that was the girl Alexandra was talking about.

love,
Rose xox

@zayalove18