4-Learning Things

Jake was still confused about what happened at the mall. They were still running from that mysterious man. "Who was that guy and who are you!" He didn't know what was going on, all he knew is that he was running with a girl he never met before. They finally got to Jake's house but they went into the little girl's house. When they got inside, the little girls walls were covered with newspaper. "Okay, stay here for now while I get something" the little girl left the room while Jake looked around.

He was looking at the different newspapers that were hanging on the wall. They were all about kids Jake's age that were killed by other kids. While he was looking, he noticed an article about his friend Sam's death. He read the whole article and took it down and put It in his pocket. The girl returned in a black hoodie and pants. "Okay, Wear this" Jake took the clothes which consisted of a black hoodie and black sweatpants. "Who are you, and you have I answer" The girl turned her back and made a big sigh, "My name is Divatox" Jake looked at her like he was crazy. He never heard that name before.

"What kind of name is that" She looked on the floor and back at Jake "I'm sorry that my name isn't normal, I am here to protect you Jake" He didn't know what to say. He never thought that he could have a bodyguard. Divatox continued "I've lived all around The world to protect the children and teens of the world. He looked up at the wall of people that were killed and pointed " What about them?" She looked at the wall and back at jake "I can't be everywhere at once, I'm not god you know" While Divatox was telling her story, Jake was putting on his "hiding clothes"

After Jake put on his clothes, Divatox handed him a gun and a knife. He looked at it and freaked out "I'm sorry, I don't work with guns and knifes" Divatox gave him a look and said "What about that knife that went through your chest 4 years ago?" He looked shocked "How do you know about that" She just walked away from Jake with a gun "Come on, We got to go" She walked out and Jake was still not moving.