1

One of the things I hate most is being stared at and right now everyone is staring at us. I clutch my books to my chest and slide behind the boys getting lost behind their tall figures. I glare at the back of their heads hoping to burn wholes in them.

"Vi, I can practically feel my head melting." Tommy grins, looking back at me over his shoulder and I roll my eyes. He runs a hand through his messy blonde hair trying to keep it out of his eyes.

"Shut it tommy or you might just wake up bald one of these days." I smirk evilly as he gasp pickings up his pace a little. I fill his spot looking at Dan with a glare and he matches it with a smirk.

"We are a gang Vi. We move as a gang and we stick together." Eric cuts in shutting down my glare causing me to move away.

"It's school it's not like I'm going to get shanked in the bathroom stalls." I could literally hear them rolling their eyes behind me as I try to pass all of them. I slam into something hard and stumble back slightly. "Oh mother of fudge that hurt." I rub my nose looking up at JESUS himself. Just kidding. "Oh hey Pan." I squint my eyes at him and take a step back. Something's different. My eyes scan his body from head to toe. Sneakers, check. Black jeans, check. Some sort of t-shirt, check. Freckle above his caller bone, check. Dark terrifying eyes, check. Spotless, model like face, check. Wavy brown hair that bugs the hell out of me cause it hangs in his eye, not check! "YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!" I point at his head like some crazed person as I grin doing a happy dance.

"Yea cause you wouldn't stop fucking bothering me about it." I flinch away from his hard cold tone. I open and closes my mouth a few times but, I couldn't say anything. He's in a mood. He doesn't snap at me often but, sometimes when he's in a mood he does. I try to stay away from him when he's like that. It's scary and I don't get scared often.

"I'm going to head to class." I glare moving pass Pan and hurrying down the hall but, before I get completely past him I whisper "It looks nice."

Sliding into my seat for English I let out a sigh. "Stupid, mean, butt-munch Pan." His name isn't even Pan. It's Peter but, for a whole month he wouldn't tell me his name and I decided to call him pan. He's the leader of the local gang. As soon as he told me they were called the lost boys, Peter Pan was the first thing that came to mind. I just got lucky that his name was actually Peter and I could stick with calling him Pan. Of course Tommy, Eric, and Dan are the lost boys. Tommy came up with the idea that I'm their windy since I'm the only girl but, it didn't stick really. None of them have protested about the whole Peter Pan thing and Pan didn't say anything so I just stuck with it. Not like I would stop if he did say anything anyway.

"You know he's just on edge with the whole raven gang rival going on." Tommy slides into the seat next to me and I just huff in response.

"Yea, they were spotted in our territory last night so he's just stressed about everyone's safety." Eric slides into the seat behind me making me twitch as his breath hits the back of my neck. He laughs and I push back in my chair slamming his desk into his gut. He groans bending over his desk laying his head down. "Why are you so violent?" I grin happily and turn back around to face the bored.

"So how many bottles of water did you bring today?" Tommy nods towards the bottle on my desk and I sigh.

"Only one we ran out this morning." Tommy nods slowly and I take a sip before looking back at the bored.

"We will be writing an essay." Everyone groans and I sigh slouching in my chair. "It will be on something you believe in. Everyone can begin now." Pulling out a piece of paper to write I wrack my brain for something I believe in. Chocolate, I don't think I could write two pages on chocolate though. "Having trouble Violet?"