School hall

It all happened so fast, next thing I know is I'm in the hall filled with terrified students crying out for their parents. Arsenia, Caitlin and I make our way to the back of the hall, trying to escape the mob of angry older students demanding that they're let out, not knowing what's just on the other side. "I heard my sister yelling out my name," Jakob said as his voice trembled. " Mikaila is fine," I say to Jakob as he lets a sigh of relief. " And my parents?" Images run through my head of Jakob's dad and his open wounds, I knew he was infected but I didn't know how to tell him instead I let an awkward silence between us until Caitlin asked, "where's Chris ?" " looking for violet," Ethan says glazing at Jakob who sprinted of frantically, also looking for his girlfriend Trish, who was sitting with her little sister who was in tears. Bang! The doors rattle, and groans become louder. A dead silence filled the room, eyes glued to the doors that surrounded the hall. A sobbing comes from the first door. Ethan and I walk closer to it. I stop suddenly and hesitate to go any further as Ethan slowly creeps up and puts his ear to the door. As a slight scream is heard from the kid sobbing outside , Ethan doesn't hesitates and opens up the doors. Two infected kids come towards Ethan pulling at his clothes as the whole hall is set in panic. "Ethan No!" I yell in fear grabbing his clothes and kicking one of the infected down to the ground, giving Ethan enough time to escape. One after another of the infected come running in. Ethan grabs my hand and we run up the staircase  to the upper level of the hall. We look down off the railing and see hell break loose. Young kids being bitten, others even trying to fight the infected. As Ethan and I stare horrified at the images beneath us, I'm pushed over the railing by an infected. Luckily a pile of bodies breaks my fall. I immediately look up in fear and I don't see Ethan. "Ethan! Ethan where are you!," I scream. I am then spotted by an infected and I run towards the stage, dodging and diving under the infected until I run into Chris, violet and Caitlin. We all glazed to the stage and bolt there, grabbing as many students along the way.