Sex With Zayn Malik

A/N - Ok so I was really wanting to do something dirty so please dont read if you're younger thank 14t. RATED R!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

(Mallorie's Pov)

*ting ting*

I looked at my phone, it was message from Zayn that read..

From: DjMalik<3 - Hey babe go to channel 110, we arebon live. ;) x

So I turned the channel to 110 as he said to, and there they were Zayn, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Liam. The interviewer asked Zayn who he was texting, he looked up from his phone and saidb"My future wife" he said smiling. I couldnt help bit blush even though he wasnt there. I quickly texted him.

To: DjMalik<3 - Awe baby, im watching. I love you so much! <3 xo

From: DjMalik<3 - I love you too hum. You know our anniversary is tomorrow :) x

To: DjMalik<3 - I know babe. :) Come over tonight? xo

From: DjMalik<3 - Sure will! x

To: DjMalik<3 -See you in a few :) xo

*1hour later*

•knock knock•

Zayn's here..

I got up and walked to the door and opened it, but before I could say a word his lips crashed into mine. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he carried me over to the couch never taking his lips off mine. He gently laid me down on the couch. His tongue rubbed my lower lip asking for enterance and I couldnt help but give in. Our tongues fought for a second, I could feel Zayn's buldge building from underneath him. I quickly pulled away and inran upstairs, leabing Zayn to vhase after me.

(Zayn's Pov)

Mallorie just left me there on the couch right when the big boy down stairs started to get happy, but I love it when she teases me like that. So I took off my shirt and ran upstairs to Mallorie's bedroom. When I opened her door she was laying on the bed wearing nothing but her favorite. matching bra and panties. (also my favorite) I laughed and started to walk toward her, she leaped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. She started to run her fingers threw my hair as I carefully placed her on the bed lowering myself onto her tiny body, leaving her sloppy kisses all over her neck and chest. She flipped over onto me and straddled my, grinding up and down. I slowly unhooked her bra, she giggled and started to work and my pants. She finally got my pants and boxers off freeing my erection. She looked up at me and bit her lip, God she was so sexy. She licked a stripe undet my length cupping my balls in her hands, lightly tickling them. She licked the head, slowly. putting my length into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and never slowing down. After a few minutes she had me gasping her name. She smiled and flipped over onto the bed laying sudductivly, "Your tu.." I shut her up by kissing her passionately working my way down her body. I made my way to her middle, I pulled her thong off and looked up her and smiled. I flicked my tongue over her sensitive spot, she started to moan my name. I put my middle finger in her moving it in and out, until she yelled "Zayn im going to cum." I pulled my finger out and kissed her sweet spot. She orgasmed into my mouth, her sweet juices flooding in. I swallowed her and kissed my way back to her lips. I slid my condom on and slowly slid my length in her. I gave her a second to adjust and before you know I was thrusting in and out of her hard.

"Faster Zayn Faster," she yelled. I did so, moving in and out of her faster and harder. This went on for amother 30 minutes until I had her gasping my name. I flopped over beside of her, we were both breathing fast. "Wow Zayn," she gasped. I pulled of the condom and flicked into the trash can. When I rolled bavk over Mallorie was already fast asleep. I snuggled up beside of her and kissed her on the forhead, and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

A\N thanks for reading hope you liked it it took me forever I wanted it to be perfect. please vote and comment. positive and negative comments are both accepted... bye babes x -Kelly