The Morning After

An// it's been awhile sorry :(

Mallorie pov

So I woke up with a sharp pain in my crotch and thigh area, not realizing what I had done the night before.  Then I roll over and saw Zayn in my bed and the memories of the night before rushed through my mind.  Wow just thinking of it makes me horny. A little smirk came across my lips as I glance over at my handsome boyfriend sleeping like an angel next to me, I should repay him for the amazing sex last night. I carefully slid his boxers off revealing his soft penis, but it won't be like that for long. I look up at him still sleeping, he is such a deep sleeper. I slowly start to rub his cock, I lick it up and down like a lolly pop while cupping his balls. He begins to move a little as he begins to get hard. Finally he is hard! I start sucking him off, bobbing my head up and down. I hear a faint moan so I open my eyes to Zayn looking down at me. "What's the occasion honey", he manages to get out. Swirling my tongue on the tip of his cock the way he likes it I say, " I was hungry."

He runs his hands through my hair as I being to suck him like a Tootsie pop. I bob my head faster and faster until his hips buckle and he orgasms. I swallow him as I crawl up to his lips and kiss him.

"I love you darling" Zayn says as he brushes the hair out of my face.

"I love you too, why don't I get up and make you some breakfast " I say rolling out of bed.

"That would be nice, but how bout I make you breakfast in bed then afterwards we can have a shower" Zayn smiles as he gets up and walks to the kitchen", I'll make you some eggs and Bacon"

I just smiled as he walked out the door, I love him so much everything about him is just perfect.

After breakfast //

"You ready to shower now?" I ask batting my eyes.

"100% Yes " he replies

I turn on the shower so it can heat up. While I wait I brush my teeth and start to take off my clothes.

"Hey that's my job" Zayn says smirking as he walks towards me.

He kisses me so passionately then pulls off my top.

I look into his eyes as I slid his shirt over his head.

The bathroom was getting steamy since the water was still running. We quickly undress each other then I slip into the shower while Zayn brushes his teeth.

I started to lather the shampoo in my hair when Zayn grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my ear, "Are you ready for dessert? "

The way he said that sent shivers down my spine. I turn around and kiss his lips so gently.

Next thing I know he slams me up against the shower wall and is sliding his hard length inside me.

I immediately reach for his hair. After all, I need something to hold on too.

I've never had sex in the shower. This is the hottest thing. It's really steamy, no pun intended.

I moan as Zayn pounded me against the wall. I felt so outstretched. I ran my nails down his back as I scream "FASTER DADDY FASTER!"

He pounded harder and harder. Our moans were getting loader. I screamed out his name.

He kissed me from my lips to my neck and down to my boobs, slightly sucking on my nipple.

I felt pleasure throughout my hole body as he pulls out and I suck him off until he cums in my mouth.

I kiss his lips and he kisses me back.

This was the best sex I have ever had.