>~< Blood Stains >~<

(1st one shot my dear lads) -Published at June 5, 2016-

It was yet another peaceful morning in a small town filled with happiness and kind hearted people, a town so called Magnolia.

In a small apartment lays a blonde young lady, on a deep slumber. Suddenly, she shot up and was stiff for a reason, she streched with eyes closed. Once she finsihed she lifted the covers that blocks the cold breeze that comes from her un-noticable open window as the side curtains were blown wildly.

The blonde left her bed as her eyes lazily flickers open and flutters to remove the heavy feeling on her eyes. She moved her gaze towards her bathroom door. She walked as slow as a turtle as her eyes slowly tries to shut by itself. She forced to keep them open.

"Mmmmm~" a small moan was heard from her bed with a loud snore that bothered the blonde.

As soon us she noticed the voice a dark aura appeared on her surroundings as she shot a glare towards her moving covers and a tick mark on her forehead
(* -.-)

As for the certain person under the covers, 'he' sniffed through the covers, noticing a familiar scent... "blood..." he mutters to himself.
He pushed a bit of the covers downwards, enough to reveal Pi-- -scrath that- Salmon (@-@) spiky substance and what seems to be a nose.

The nose twitched as the blonde reacted by gritting her teeth and turning her full body towrds the direction of her bed.

She attacked "LUUUUCCCYYYY KIIIIIIICCCKKK!" she screamed on the top of her lungs, Lucy Heartfilia is her name, a Celestial mage and a proud member of a dear guild 'Fairy Tail'. The kick somehow sent the salmon haired flying towards the open window with the covers. Dumbfounded, the guy fell informing us that he can not defy gravity.

"Itai!" The pinkette (Natsu:Ehem! (*-.-) -ermmm- SALMON haired shouted as he hit the ground, he held onto the covers and climbed back on top of a tree, before jumping towards the open window wherein a blonde is seen still with a dark aura, that actually got worse. The blonde had her eyes staring on the wooden floor.

"Natsuuu..." a devlish deep feminine voice came from Lucy as she clutched her hands to form fists with popping veins...

The salmon haired, called Natsu Dragneel, a Dragon  Slayer and also a proud member of the famous guild 'Fairy Tail', shrugged as he landed on top of the bed and left the covers on top of it as he slides himself down to the floor.

"Sorry Luce; its been a habit" Natsu replied with once more another shrug.

He then looked at a small blue feline who was unconsiously sleeping on the cold floor, the feline was snoring in delite of it's dreams

"A BAD habit!" Lucy replied. "NOW GO OUT AND STAY OUT!!!!!"

Natsu sighed but turned his heel towards the window once more. "USE THE DOOR IDIOT! And bring your feline cat with you!" Lucy screamed once she turned away without looking back and started to walk towards the bathroom as she murmered phrases (that is best to be left as a mystery).
Natsu did not listen but took Happy, his partner in crime, he climbed the window frame with Happy snoozing off on his right shoulder.

But before he jumped, he sniffed once again to catch another scent, this time it was fresh blood, it was weird since there wasn't any screams of sorrow from pain or anything that was heard (Natsu: Except for Lucy's screams earlier ofcourse :P)...unless its from an animal, but Natsu was definite that it was human blood.

"Luce" with that heard from Natsu, lucy stopped from grabbing her bathroom's door knob.

"be careful, danger hides in every corner... " Natsu said plainly, where Lucy is not so used to.