The concert

Hey guys,this is the chapter when I meet Jordyn!!!! I hope you like it ;)

************************************************************************

Celia's pov:

As soon as they drove of my street I sprinted, I mean SPRINTED to my phone.... After I face planted... When I got to my room I immediately called Kylie my best friend.

We've been best friends since birth practically. Our moms were friends before we were born. And they also both got pregnant at the same time. Me and ky almost share the same birthday, only one week off. I guess you could say we're sisters. Any way, I called her and she didn't pick up. I heard her voice mail, " hey its kylie im probably making out with Cody Simpson right now so ill get back to you when I can!" so I thought I should leave a message.

"Hey ky it's me! YOU NEED TO COME OVER RIGHT NOW!!!! The best thing on earth is about to happen to us!!!!"

And with that I hung up. I waited around for about a half an hour but then my stomach started growling so I want to get myself dinner started. At that point my mom was out because she works nights so I guess I just got use to getting myself dinner. I opened the fridge and there was left over pasta sauce so I decided to have spaghetti. I started boiling the noodles when Kylie burst through the door! She came up to me. "are you pregnant?!?!" Se yelled With a smile. " NO!?! And why do u want me to be pregnant? I said.

"Well I don't its just I wanna support you!"

"Your crazy!!!" I said. "Shut up!"she said in return."so what's the news then?"ky said. "Onedirectionsbusbrokedowninfrontofmyhouseandharrymademefaintandhehelledmyhandandhegavemehisnumberandhegaveusfrontrowticketstoseethereconcert!!!!!!!!!!" At that point we were both hyperventilating! She was speechless! At least she didn't faint in front of one direction!

All she did was stare at me with wide open eyes." This better not be one of your stupid little jokes that make no sense again!"she said. "Best friend swear!" I said. Then we did our best friend swear hand shake.

She immediately said "WE'LL WE BETTER GET OUR OUTFITS READY!!!!!"Kylie and her clothes... "Your right we should!" I said. We went downstairs to my room. She started going through my drawers and closet and messing up my neatly folded clothes. She decided to go with my cute salmon colored skinny jeans, a grey ruffle top, a brown leather jacket, a salmon coloured lace infinity scarf, a brown purse to match the leather jacket, and to top it off REALY cute designer grey heals that matched the top, for me. And for her she picked high waisted lace short shorts, a turquoise layered tank top that falls just over her belly button, turquoise heals and a white purse. "We'll do jewelry and makeup in the morning." she said. Then I remembered the boiling noodles on the stove!!!! I ran upstairs like I was fucking sonic! the stove was off.... That's weird... Eh whatever! Kylie came down stairs and asked what happened. "I thought I left the stove on that's all" I said. "Ok" she said.

(The next day)

Harry's pov:

I was with the boys getting ready for the show it was about 8:30 and we had to start the show at 9:00. I was nervous only because that girl was coming. At that moment I noticed I didn't know her name. Wow I can't believe I don't know her name. I made her faint after all.

"You ok boo bear?" Louis said "yea Lou I'm fine" I said in return with a weak smile. "I know when my best friend is feeling down." He said sternly "what's bothering you hazz?". "It's the girl, I don't know her name yet and she is coming to the show with her best friend, I'm just nervous that's all". I said."You'll do great after all she dose love you" Lou said. I don't know, there's always something about how whenever someone says she loves me I get all warm inside.