That Boy

Celia's pov:

I was siting on my bed listening to my fave one direction song wen my mom called for me to do the dishes! "Again?" I said to my self.

She is a hard mother but I love her at the same time. I stopped my music and went upstairs.

Harry's pov:

Can u get it to start up again? I can't believe our tour bus just broke down in the middle of the street! Louis was sitting and saying to the boys and I " well there's a house right across the street from us, maybe we could ask them for help!"

I hated to admit it but that was the only thing that we could do. I walked up to the door and rung the door bell at first I thought no one was home but then some one answer the door.

Celia's pov:

DING DONG! I heard the door bell ring. I would have gotten it but I decided that I would just leave it to my mom.

My mom answered the door and then I heard a gasp! I ran over to the door in relief that my mom was ok when I saw a firmiliar face, HARRY STYLES! He was standing at my door step looking right at me with his big bold green eyes like he was in shock or something.

I was about to die then and there when Harry said is cute little hello! Hhhh..el.........I tried to say. After that all I remember was seeing darkness and then a warm and soft hand touch my my own...

Harry's pov:

When the girl passed out on the floor in front of me and I quickly grabbed her and held her hand hoping that she would still be contious. I carried her down the stairs in my arms.

Then I carefully laid her on the couch that was closest to us. Her mom gave her a warm cloth on top of her head."I'm so sorry" said her mom "she really loves you like you would never believe. I just smiled .when I heard the word love slip out of her lips I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach.

Celia's pov:

I woke up to 5 eyes staring at me but the ones that most caut my attention was the big, beautiful, jade green ones.

Niall was touching my arm and it was so soft yet not as soft as Harry's hands were. Harry said " are you alright? You had a pretty rough tumble back there."

I was speechless. I finally got enough courage to say yes but that was about it.

I was so emberased! I fell in front of the people I had been obsessing over since they were in the X factor!?!? My face went red with blush. Harry said "oh don't be emberased this happened to everyone at least once In there life!" Even though I could tell that not everyone got to meat one direction and then pass out right in front of them!

I looked at Harry and asked " why are u here?"as soon as I said that Zayn answered "our tour bus just broke down outside your house so we thought that maybe you could help" I'm sorry but I'm just 17 I don't know anything about tour buses. I'm really sorry. Harry said "don't apologize we made u pass out! I'm sorry!" Harry said with a chuckle which was so adorable I must say. All of the boys agreed with Harry.

Harry's pov:

I...have never seen...a more beautiful girl...in my life...!I am so glad that our bus broke down! But when we are done with this I will never see her again."I think I'll get up now" she said. When she got up I was surprised! She had a flat stomach and was almost as tall as me!

Now I have to make up an excuse to see her again..... and I have just the plan...

Celia's pov:

Harry is looking at me funny. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him. He responded"you are beau-...ehem wow your tall!" I giggled a little! (giggling is a turn on for Harry) " well lets go out side and see if our driver fixed it!" Liam said. Harry and I walked out hoping that he didn't fix it but sure enough he did. Harry came up to me and said " we are on our way to Toronto... And I was wondering if you wanted to come to our concert?". "Yes!" I said not even thinking about it for one second ," But I don't have tickets".Harry handed me two tickets and two backstage passes one for me and one for my Best friend kylie. I hugged him and said " thank you thank you thank you so much!". Harry said " oh and maybe we should exchange numbers so we can text each other!.... You know Incase something goes wrong."." Ya totally!" I said excitedly. Harry smiled at me and walked back to the bus.

Harry's pov:

3/4 of the other guys were staring at me and smirking, and of coarse niall was busy eating."so what was that?"

Louis asked. "What was what?" I said back. "You are Beut- ummm ur tall!!" Lou said mimicking my previous emberasing moment, smirking like crazy along with the boys.

I Tried my hardest not to blush but my emotions overcame me.

"Oooooooo you liiiiikkkkeee heeerr!" Zayn said in his girly voice.

"Don't worry we won't tell, lover boy" said Liam.

"Shut up Liam... I might but I might not! Just to spite you I'm not telling you if I do!" I said

Who am I kidding she is gorgeous of corse I like her. Never telling them that!

"Awww man COME ON! We really whant to know!!! Please?!?!" Said Lou rolling on the floor. Sometimes my friends can be real idiots, they act like two year olds! Tho I can't say I don't act like that ether.

"Nope!" I said popping the "P" "Not telling you until after the show tomorrow!!!!"

************************************************************************

How was it ky and jordyn? Text me if you liked it!!!!! The best part hapens in the next chapter Soooo keep reading!!!!! Lovey time<3

My twitter:

@ailec1000

OR ADD ME!

Facebook:

Celia Akey