Chapter 3: Let Me Just Help Henry.

Okay. So now in addition to the fact that Henry sounded angry, he did something I hate the most.

He called me by my full name. 'Nicolas Anderson.' The name echoed in my mind repeatedly enough to piss me off.

What on earth is wrong with him? Why can't he just clean the mess?

All I hope is that he's not carrying a baseball bat. You see, his anger could make him do the insane most things ever.

"What is your problem Mr. Perfect?"
I asked in a angry voice, faking it as I opened the door.

Henry stood before me with a bunch of papers and a pen on the other hand. This meant work.

He works in a software company which doesn't help pushing down his stress at all. And this is the time of the year when they roll out promotions and even start firing people from their company.
So, he's working hard on getting that promotion to the New York branch office.

It's not that he loves NYC. It's that New York is where Jane works. He baldy wanna get that promotion all because of her.

He wore a suit and a tie. And adding humor to that, he wore boxers. Henry was getting dressed up for office.

"What on earth were you doing inside?" His voice was rather with stress than anger.

Henry was stressed. I could see a drop of sweat gliding down his forehead and the way he inhaled and exhaled as he spoke.
The papers in his hand and the phone in the other hand along with the pen indicated the 'Work Alert.'

But what does it have to do with me?

"Bro, I'll just clean the main hall and feed Bruno and take him for the walk."
I told him before he could say anything.

"But remember, it's your turn to take care of him this week. So, you're gonna have to take care of the next 2 weeks as well."
I said in an authoritative voice as I walked to the hall room.

"Hold on a sec." He took a break, putting the papers down. "I need a tiny little help from you" He indeed sounded like he needed help.

"Alright, what? If it's about cleaning up, I'm on it."

"No, just..." He sounded much tensed.
"Can you just go to the airport and pick Jane?"

Well, I thought Henry was supposed to do that.
But he needed that promotion and he had work to do. To be frank, if Henry go to New York, it means that I get full control over the house, as well as his car. Not that I wanted him to leave because I don't like him. I don't know. It's just complicated.

"Okay, at what time will she land?"

"God, thank you Nicola... I mean, Nick." A smile sprouted from that very stressed face. "Thanks a lot Nick. You can use my car. The key is in the drawer. Be there at 3:30pm. That's when she'll land."
I could see the relief in his face as he pulled the office pants up and secured them with that shiny belt.

"Alright bro. I got it all under control."

"Great. I'll buy you popcorns on my way."

"Just be sure to get home early. You don't want your gf falling in love with the young hot guy over here." I smirked.

"Ha. Screw you man." He punched me in my stomach with his elbow slightly and laughed.

"Gotta go. Duty calls."

"Bye Mr. Perfect."

"Bye. By the way, I owe you."