Chapter 2: Call Me Nick!

So, where was I? Oh yes, I remember - Me!

I'm 19 and I love popcorn. I know it sounds pretty much weird to mention my obsession towards popcorn already, but I've my reasons.

Popcorn has a lot to do with my life.

And the reason why Henry is angry, outside the room? It's probably because there's popcorn all over the the floor in the main hall.

And in addition to that, it was today, Jane, Henry's girlfriend is gonna come over to stay for a week.

My brother is a guy with a very short temper.

Let him wait outside for a while and clean up the mess himself. I decided while thinking about what happened last week.

It was me who helped him with the 2 hours of paperwork which was on due while he had to go to the doc with mom.

"Let him do it himself." I said to myself as I walked to the mirror to see how disgusting I looked with the hangover.

My blond hair was short but with curls. I've brown eyes. But it was now red which reminded me that I indeed looked terrible.

How am I even gonna welcome Jane, looking like this?

It's quite funny how my thick bushy eyebrows reminded me about the toothbrush and to brush my teeth.

I'm Nick and I go to college where I've taken up Journalism as my major. As much as I love media, I hate it when they call me by my full name - Nicolas Anderson.

I'm done with brushing and I guess I should call my mom now. Let's see if she made it to that conference. Actually, I wanna see if even she's angry at me or not.

But where did I leave the phone again?
And oh, I forgot to mention that I've this habit of forgetting where I've kept things. It happens all the time.

And just when I saw the phone aside the window......

Knock, dhak dhak. This time, the door knock was short but so loud that I literally felt the mirror on the wall shaking, disturbing my reflection.

"Nicolas Anderson, I'll count ten and if you're not out by then, you're dead."