Chapter 4♡

"Amber we are going back to the villa and you are going to explain yourself."

"But dad-"

"Get in the car we are leaving, this discussion will continue at the hotel no further details."

As we walked out a guy slipped a piece of paper into my pocket. I didn't get a good look at his face but from what u saw that boy was finer than a strand of a babies hair.

---*---

Fiddling with the piece of paper which I put in my pocket, I wait anxiously for someone to say something bit no one does, the mood is too tense. Finally we get to the room. This is where my life will end, at least I will die in Hawaii.

"You have some explaining to do, young lady." Says my dad.

"Let's start with why you were at that party in the first place." Josh cuts in.

" Let's start with how you knew I was there."I say.

"Your pj story didn't check out, you made up some random excuse to leave as soon as possible."

"Well you got me there,okay fine I was there because I wanted to see what parties were all about." I say.

"Sure you were, are you sure it had nothing to do with your new attitude, just so you know you don't play bad girl well."

"Well we would love to tell you Amber but we got dragged out of there with you." Edward shouts.

"Boys! Out I want to speak to your sister" my dad says." Amber you are 13 why would you want to do all of this now."

"You don't understand and you probably never will."

And just like that I killed out farther daughter relationship. To tell you the truth I don't know how I feel about this, but it is definitely not sad.

I walk into my room and pull out that boys number. Our text conversation went like this.

Me: Sup :)

Cute guy: hey, you the girl from the party?

Me: Yup, what's your name?

Cute guy: Jake, yours?

Me: Amber...

Jake: pretty name for a pretty girl, hey gorgeous how old are you?

Me: 17

The conversation went on, we talked about other pointless things. I lied some more about personal information. I felt bad for lying after getting to know the guy. All he knows about the real me is that I'm stupid rich and I moved from California to South Africa to get closer to my family because my mom died a few months ago.

I learnt that he is sweet and is really smart. That he can cook and loves animals and other amazing things, but most importantly I learnt that he is 17 just like the me I'm pretending to be.

I fell off to sleep talking to Jake and woke up to him sending me cute animal pics abd good morning messages. This was the start to something not quite normal.

---*---

It's been a week since the party and everyone besides Josh seems to have gotten over it. So far Hawaii has been a blast, every opportunity I get Jake and I sneek around and do something fun. Like last night we visited the volcano and had a picnic on the beach. He keeps asking questions about me and I deflect them easily but he is very curious as to why I look like mysterious punk because my personality doesn't support my dress code. I gave him the speech about how you dress does not define who you are and the more I spoke the more my words made sense to me. I was not sure about why I did what I did anymore. I'm certainly not acting dangerous or brave.