Chapter 2 ♡

Josh was running in and out of the house with ice and a first aid kit .I ran out to the back yard and found Zack lying on the floor his arm covered in blood and all he does is try to sit up. I push him down gently and help Josh get him to his car.

---*---

Okay so Josh and I are at the hospital . We're waiting for Zacks results. Josh says"It must be pretty bad they taking really long and last time this a happened we found out Edward broke his arm and fractured his knee."

"It can't be that bad..can it?"I said .The nurse walked into the waiting room and made her way towards Josh and myself. This could not be good."Hunters" she said in a sad tone. Josh and I stood up and walked towards her.

" Hi Nurse Miller. " I said. Hey there cutie pie how you doing" said Nurse Miller our family doctors assistant.Before I could say anything Josh stepped in and asked how Zack was...rude. And when the news hit us we both fell to the floor not literally of course. Zack was concussed with a broken leg , a head injury that may or may not be fatal and a broken arm. "Can we see him" I asked." Sorry not today sweetheart...He needs to rest" said Nurse Miller.

---*---

"Can we go visit Zack today." I asked Josh. "No...Nurse Miller said...uh...he hasn't woken up yet and...um...that he is in pretty bad shape." said Josh. "Ok cool beans." Ok I can tell he was lying...how? you ask well because he said it in a uneasy. Okay so here's the plan... I'm going to make a phone call to the hospital and see how he's really doing . Next I'm going to get some chocolates for Zack which i will end up eating and then I will get the driver to take me to the hospital.(I think it's a very achievable plan...maybe). Now let's get to that phone call.
" Hi I'm calling to find out how Zack Hunter is doing."

"He is in a good condition he is eating and will be home soon." said a nurse whose voice i didn't recognise.

"Thank you so much, am I allowed to visit him."

"Yes you may" said the nurse. YAY!!! and with that a I put the phone down, grabed a box of chocolates that was laying on the counter, most of the chocolates were probably eaten already but I don't care. I imaidatly ran outside to find the diver so we could get going.

---*---

I ran into the hospital and found Eric (my elder 'brother') trying to flirt with a girl who was waaayyyy out of his league. He was clearly not doing a good job since the girl tried to escape the conversation since it started I said he may look like the type of guy who can pick up any girl but he's not so he can't . Hahaha *evil laugh* he sucks at life . This is basically killing me. I'm literally on the hospital floor laughing myself sick at his fail attempt to ask her out . . I'm guessing this is the part where I try and help and things either go horribly wrong or something good happens and just to warn you in the past no good ever happened . So I'm totally going to help . Whatever the outcome is I'm definitely going to be okay with it.

"Hello dear brother,what brings you to the hospital." I asked.

"Amber Hunter what are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing I'm just here to see our dear brother who has become very ill,and who is this lovely lady you are accompanied by tonight."

"Amber this is Jessica Harissen and we would like if you and your terrible way of speech would leave."

"My terrible way of speech??? And you say my grammar is bad."

"Amber leave now."

"FINE but first I'm going to see Zack.

I walked up to the girl and said "Wow your pretty you can do way better than him. Thereafter I walked off in a random direction.

When I finally found my way around the hospital I decided I'm going to visit Zack because he is the reason I came here. When I got close enough to his slightly open hospital room door I heard Erics voice from the other side of the door.How did he get here so fast?

"Dude just apologise to her." Says Zack.

"For what i did nothing wrong...I never do." Says Eric.

"I'm sure...just apologise so we can carry on with out lives" Says Zack.

"Like... she never tries to help but she did and I pushed her away."says Eric

"Did you not hear a word I just said " says Zack.

"Okay I'm gonna just a apologise and make things right."

"Okay man but just remember your to are very alike that's why you always clash."

That was enough for me. All I did was storm in there I could not swallow anymore of those words.

"Hey family.." I said to the two of them.

"Amber" they both said in unison.

"So...a...Amber how much did you hear? Okay it doesn't matter I just want to say I'm um..I'm uh..um."

"Spit it out man." Says Zack.

"I'm sorry..I'm really really really really sorry."

"Don't worry I have no idea why I said that it was soo stupid." I said .

"You got that right." Someone mumbled from behind me.

I turned around and found Edward and Josh standing behind me with a huge grin on each of their faces.

"How do you know what and and what are you doing here??"

"What...am I not aloud to visit my brother and my family who did not tell me they were coming." Says Edward

"Well for a moment there I actually thought you were a nice person but now I'm back to you being a major egomaniac." I say

"Oh wow sister thank you for sharing your useless words with me." Edward says with a smirk.

I left it like that I was not going to say anything to ruin this amazing moment where we were all together and not fighting..kind of.

---*---

Soo turns out Zack was going to be fine and we were all going to try to get along which I think isn't all the bad . Zack was back home and that is when the big news came out my dad is taking us for a vacation to........

Authors note♡♡

So hello all you awesome readers..I recently got a comment from one of the readers who really Inspired me to carry on with this book so I thank you so much @halooty21 again thank you.

I would like if everyone would please vote for my book or add it to their libraries because that would be awesome and I will try and update every Monday so be sure to check it out every Monday and lastly thank you to all who are reading this author note because I don't read these boring things so let me make it quick.

Oh and lastly the actress I chose to play Amber is Ryan Newman isn't she pretty,so keep readying each chapter to find out who I've picked to play each character I've got it all figured out...Okay bye..oh wait...Vote,Comment,and follow me on instagram and watpadd

Instagram: _mana_midnight

I love your faces☆☆☆

Okay bye for real now ♥