second shot

Before bed, I set up my laptop and turn on the webcam, setting it to record all night long. I still don't sleep easy, but at least if it happens again, maybe I'll find out what's going on.

I'm not even surprised when I wake up, my asshole aching, my skin glistening with smears of slime. I shower and strip the bed -- gonna have to do laundry again -- and then sit down to watch the video. I fast-forward through a couple hours, watching myself toss and turn in my sleep. Then, just after midnight, something strange starts to happen.
The blankets slide off of me, leaving me naked in bed. The sheet beneath me begins to ripple, almost like water, and I gasp as several dark, slimy arms emerge from the bed, monstrous fingers tipped with gleaming claws. I watch, unable to believe my eyes, as the hands hold me down. The bed ripples and heaves again, and thick, muscular tentacles, almost like long tongues, emerge from the bed, several of them coiling around my thighs and pulling my legs apart while another pushes straight into my asshole.
I cringe as it squirms into me, the girth as big around as my forearm before it stops. No wonder I wake up sore. The me in the video begins to moan, but doesn't wake up. How the hell could I sleep through this? I feel a flush of embarrassment as the me in the video gets hard, cock straining, pre-cum dribbling onto my stomach.After a moment, I cry out, my hips lifting off the bed as I cum, striping my stomach with my cream.
The tentacle pulls out of me and they all begin lapping up the jzim. When the cum is gone, they sink back into the bed, leaving me in peace.
I can't believe this. This apartment really is haunted. I need to get out of here.
But where am I going to go? The rent might be low, but I had to fork over first, last, and a deposit that wiped out my savings. If I leave, I won't get any of that back. I can't afford to move.
Wearing a T-shirt and boxers, I try sleeping on the couch, but it's not very comfortable. I lie on my side, facing out into the room, watching the clock tick slowly toward midnight. I must have dozed off because I suddenly jump awake as the couch shakes. I try to get up, but strong, cold arms wrap around me, holding me still. I try to scream, but a slick tentacle slides into my mouth, muffling the sound.
I'm helpless as the tentacles wrap around my waist, dragging my boxers down. I try to keep my legs together, but I feel the back of the couch ripple and a thick tentacle emerges, flicking the tip against my hole. It feels like a cold, slimy tongue licking me and I shudder uncontrollably. My legs kick helplessly and I scream around the tentacle in my mouth as the one at my ass slides inside me. It's so big and works its way so deep, I can almost feel it squirming in the pit of my stomach.
It begins to fuck me, pressing against my prostate as it moves in and out, and I can't stop my cock from getting hard, pre-cum oozing from the tip. More tentacles appear, squirming against my cock, spreading their slime over my skin as they wrap around the shaft, pulling and squeezing, and oh, fuck, it feels so good I can hardly breathe, my hips rocking with the deep, hard thrusts of the tentacle in my ass, and I cum suddenly, spurting all over the tentacles writhing against my cock.
I sob in relief -- they'll stop now -- but they don't. I moan and struggle, trying to get away, but the thick tentacle just keeps pounding my ass, and the smaller ones lick away the cum from my cockhead, the stimulation so intense it's almost painful, their delicate tips probing the slit and pisshole. I scream, the sound muffled by the tentacle in my mouth, as one of the little tentacles stretches out long and thin, and begins to squirm down into my cock, a feeling like- like...like I don't know what, but it's intense and visceral, pain and pleasure, agonizing ecstasy, and I just want it to stop, but it doesn't, and then I'm cumming again and I can feel the cum shoot out of my cock, my hips jerking as I force one stream after another out past the tentacle in my urethra, and the orgasm lasts for so long...so long that I'm left dazed and shaking when it finally ends.
The tentacles and arms release me, cleaning up the cum that sprayed halfway across the living room before disappearing back to wherever they came from. I lie there, sweaty and slimy, and then pass out.