Final

You can hear the cheerful music echoing inside the huge mall, while there is people going to each shop trying to find a perfect gift for their love ones and of course, a long line of kids are waiting to sit on some person's lap, not just some person it was a magical being whose name is Santa Claus. It was nearing Christmas, after all and the kids are eager for presents from Santa, unfortunately he isn't real, but there are people dressing up as him to make the children happy, which is what Kim Jongin doing right now for his part-time job. Pretending to be Santa has to be one of the easiest things he have ever done, dress up like him, act like him and ask the spoiled (ahem) adorable children what they want for Christmas, easy peasy.

It's the last kid's turn, he has chubby cheeks and is holding a teenager's hold. The thing is, the teenager is too familiar for Jongin, it was Do Kyungsoo.

"Hello I'm Do Kyungsoo! Please take care of me," the doe-eyed boy bowed to his classmates with a shy smile plastered on his face. Murmurs filled the room, mostly from girls who are interested in the new student and there is Jongin looking out in the window as if he is a main character from a romantic anime. Seriously, the important of a character, the closer they are to the clear window.

"Let's start, class. Kyungsoo you may sit at empty desk next to Jongin. Raise your head, Jongin to let Kyungsoo know where he is sitting." The teacher told the two, fixing his glasses, starting class as soon when the new student sat on his seat.

The second period bell has rung, letting the students know they have five minutes to get ready for their next class. The male teacher reminded the students to do their homework before stepping out to the hallway to watch the students. Kyungsoo was ready to leave the room until something caught his two eyes, it was a notebook laying on the empty desk next to his. Curious, he picked it up, noticing the name, Kim Jongin.