Prologue Part One

• Dedicated to Tatiyana

Hi guys! (This is Elleny) Just letting you know, this is my first time ever writing a story on Wattpad so... sorry if you find it a bit amateur! But other then that please enjoy

feel free to comment, we would love to have constructive criticism!

 And by the way, I (Elleny) did not write this chapter! Ciara did, we will be switching each chapter so I write on and she writes the other, so if you happen to notice the change in writing that is why, if you a problem with it please let us know and we will see what we can do. Oh and this is a pretty long Prologue but hope you like it!

Vote, Comment, Fan! 

Prologue:

Walking out the class room I re-adjusted my bag and walked towards the back of the school. The buses weren't there yet so walked around aimlessly. My phone rang and I stop and shoveled my hand into my bag searching for my phone.

I was about to answer when I was knocked to the ground, I yelped and looked up only to see a boy around the same age as me holding his hand out to help me up. I took it and stood up fixing my now wrinkled clothes.

I took a good look at him he looked as if he'd just been pummeled by a couple of kids. Around his captivating blue eye was a fresh open cut and his arms had hand prints on them. I could see a black and blue forming on his jaw. He winced when I brushed my fingers over them.

I hadn't even noticed I reached up to touch him until he winced. I pulled back immediately and gave him a sympathetic look.

"Wh-what happened to you? Who did th-" A boy no older then I walked past purposely knocking into him sending him flying into me.

I stumbled back and glared at the guy, "stay here" I told him and I walked behind the boy who was now with a couple of his friends.

He turned towards me when I jabbed my finger into his arm harshly. "What the hell is your problem? Bullying's not gonna make you any less of an ass than you already are. If you even dare to harass him again or even threaten.. You will regret it." I said menacingly stepping hard on his foot while walking away.

When I got back to the battered boy he look up at me with thankful eyes. "You didn't have to do that, ya know" He said with a slight accent

I smiled "He deserved it no one deserves to be bullied. How long has this been happening?"

He looked down and mumbled "Pretty much the whole year.." I gasped and pulled him into a hug.

Oh nice Leslie hugging a stranger. I couldn't help it though he just look so torn and I could help the fact that he made my heart clench in pain just by looking in those blue eyes.

The next thing he did shocked me he hugged me back and just cried. I don't know for how long but I know for sure that I had missed the bus.

My house wasn't to far so I didn't mind having to walk. I stood up dusting off my shorts and held up my hand to help him up. 

He took it and smiled lightly. "I should get home before my brother starts to worry-" And right on queue my cellphone rang, I sighed and let go of his hand. I didn't even know I was still holding it..

I felt the heat creep onto my cheeks as I reached in my bag and turned my head slightly making it so he couldn't see my face. I reluctantly found my phone and answered it quickly before it went to voice mail.

"Hello.." 

"Leslie where are you?" I heard my older brother Noah say struggling to keep his cool.