Prologue Part Two

This chapter is written by Ciara;

Thank you so much for the feedback and for those who fanned us and like/voted for it!

Not as long as part one. I took the advice and I'll to stop my run on but that has always been a problem -.-  Elleny's first EVER chapter will be up soon (YAY!)

So yeah enjoy it and here goes nothing !

_____________________

August 15

The weeks had flown by and I grew to like Adam more and more everyday. 

He had changed tremendously. He wore the clothes we bought and had even gotten more! His silky blonde hair was still cut the same but he changed his attitude a bit. He's cocky, shy, sweet, and weird at the same time.

How I put up with him? No idea..

***

We spent everyday together and I'm pretty sure he got all the hints.

I had been flirting with him for the past 2 weeks and he surprisingly flirted back.

He was himself with me I just hoped he could be the same with everyone else.

Step two was complete now all he had to do was make his big comeback at the party that Heather and I talked about.

Speaking of Heather.. We weren't really talking since I bailed on her a couple times. I don't really care but I knew she was pissed...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Noah banging on my door.

I was in my bath tub laying in bath salts. My body was sore cause Adam asked me to workout with him since he wanted to get 'fit for the ladies'.

It was funny because Adam isn't that athletic AT ALL and I'm not lying he could hardly manage a push up. I made him use a bunch of Noah's old weights since they were no longer being used. Working out with him wasn't all fun and games I actually had to do it with him or he'd use that stupid pout. 

That pout. Oh my god. It's just too cute and I just can't resist it! Torture.

On the up side I got to see Adam shirtless a couple time. Thinking about it brought a smile to my face.

Oh what a pervert.

I laughed at myself hearing Noah knocking again I got up.

Wrapping  a towel around my body I sauntered over to my door opening it up. Noah stood there staring into my room.

I flicked his forehead getting his attention. He glared before talking to me "Are you going out tonight?"

"Yeah... why you need me?" I raised an eyebrow  at him.

"No I'm just making sure Olivia and I have to house to ourselves tonight" He smirked 

"That's gross Noah. You don't have to worry about me tonight I won't be home til 12"

He laughed at my immaturity "And where might you be going tiny tot?"

I smiled sarcastically at him call me tiny tot. 

"To a party at Wilma Regen's, fartniffer " I said smiling a little

"AW! Les is this your first high school party?"

Uh oh Noah's getting way to excited.

I sighed and nodded my head slowly. "I'll be right back, go throw on some baggy hobo clothes!"