I [Chapter One]

Wordcount: 1804

Warnings: Language, mentions of gay behavior, reckless drinking. 

*

There were bottles of cheap liquor scattered all over the table, the scent of take-away and alcohol filling both boys' senses, the two of whom both were drunk of their asses, all giddy smiles and witty jokes.

"Hey Harry, Harry-" Louis exclaimed, his voice slightly higher than usual, and if he were to be sober, he probably would have been embarrassed over his high pitched tone.

"Mhm." Harry singsonged in answer, reaching for a bottle which amber content was nearly empty, drinking right from the bottle, a smile playing on his lips as he waited patiently for an answer.

"Sex." Louis let out before he could stop himself. And he may be a fully grown, twenty-one year old male, may be working his ass of as a drama teacher, and may be struggling to pay the rent of his apartment (Even though he shares the pay with Harry), but judging by the way the two boys burst into loud barks of laughter, you'd think otherwise.

"-Is a hell of a good thing." Harry finally let out between fits of laughter, neatly spitting out his drunk on Louis, who was just as equally giddy in front of him.

"That it is." Louis agrees, because yes; Sex is a good thing. Even though he hadn’t necessarily had the privilege of getting some in a while. But that wasn't his entire fault, partly his busy schedule due to working late nights with a play at school, and partly due to the fact that Eleanor wasn't as fond of the shameless act as Louis seemed to be. Or so he figured, not that he'd ever dare to ask her that.

"Let's -- Let's play a game, y-yeah?" Harry slurred slightly on his words, a smirk visible on his lips as he watched the older male questioningly, raising an eyebrow as if to challenge him.

"You're going down Styles." Louis assured him, to which Harry only chuckled at him.

"You don't even know what game it is."

"Yeah, yeah. Go on, tell me." Louis ushered him impatiently, watching intently as the boy in front of him only smiled a crooked smile.

"Well, I'll pour us each a big glass of whatever liquor of your preference, and then -- Then we'll ask each other questions, like, "Have you ever..." and so on. And then, if you have done it, you take a sip of your drink, and if neither of us have, the one whom asked the question must take a sip themselves."

"I know this game." Louis exclaimed half trough Harry's explaining, a big grin on his face as he watched the half empty bottles intently, handing Harry a nearly empty bottle of amber rum of his choice and a bottle of coke, smirk evident on his face.

Harry poured them their drinks, half rum, half coke, and then let out, "I'll start." Louis only nodded that, watching as the green eyed boy went to think through his choices, impatiently tapping on the wooden table with his fingers, a rushed "Hurry, can't wait to tomorrow, dumbass."

"Have you ever-" Harry started, stopping mid trough as if going through his choice once again.

"-Wait, now... Have you ever kissed someone of the same gender?"

Louis watched him trough raised eyebrows, and then willingly raised his glass up his lips, swallowing down a few sips of the far strong, dark content of his glass.

"When?" Harry asked, aware of the fact that asking questions throughout the games normally was forbidden, but Louis didn't necessarily need to know that. Also, Harry was /curious/ to who the twenty-one year old had shared a same gender kiss with.