Finding out

Stiles POV

My phone vibrates waking me up. I groan in protest but roll over anyways to see what it is. It was a message from Derek telling me, and I quote 'get your filthy ass to the loft now or he would rip out my throat with his teeth'. Oh sweet Derek.

I walk to me jeep. People say it is ugly but they are way off. If I was a girl I would diss Prince Charming and his horse and fawn over me and my jeep.

As I drive to the loft I listen to Adele's new song Hello. It is GENIUS. And although I would never admit it Adele is my queen. If I think about I pretty much say everyone is my queen. Oh well.

I get to the loft to see that everyone is there already there, glaring at me. I raise my hands in surrender and get to my knees. "Please don't kill me, it will ruin my imaginary girlfriends life's" I beg. Jackson starts snickering well everyone else keeps glaring. That's weird. Jackson never laughs at my jokes. I can't complain though because Jackson is pretty hot. REALLY HOT.

"Whatever, today we need to get started on a plan. Stiles and Jackson, go to Deaton's and get some mountain ash and wolf's bane" Derek orders.

Jackson and I groan but leave to go anyways. We hop into my jeep and there is immediate awkward silence.

. . .

Once we get to Deaton's we jog inside to collect our items. "Derek called me and said he was going to need somethings" Deaton said waiting for us at the door. I grab some wolf's bane and accidentally touch shoulders with Jackson.

"Sorry" I mumble.

"No I am sorry it was totally my fault" he mumbled back.

"Ok, I can not stand this any more. Stiles, Jackson, you are mates" Deaton says flustered. "What?!" Jackson and I yell in sync. "Yah, it means you where meant to be with each other" Deaton spits out. He then closes the door and locks it.

Jackson and I just stand there. "I have a crush on you" Jackson blunts out. I look at him shocked. "Me to" I whisper smiling. He smiles back at me and leans down and kisses me.