Pack party

I am so sorry I have not updated in so long. I have been on my other account on Wattpad and did not realized anyone even liked this fanfic. I did not realize all the spelling mistakes I had. You guys are amazing.
It's a club! We're clubbing', you know. At the club!
-Stiles Stilinski
Stiles POV
Today the pack thought it would be fun to go to a bar. Yay (note the sarcasm). I always get super drunk and make a fool out of myself.

I am at Jackson's house getting ready for the party because he said none of my clothes were good enough and that I would look even more sexy in his clothes. His words not mine.

"Wear this" he orders holding up black jeans and a tight black shirt. When Jackson found out I had an a pack he was about to shit his pants. Turns out everyone thought I was just really pale and skinny. Well they were wrong. What did they expect with me training with them every day.

Jackson checks me out as I put the clothes on. "Take a picture it lasts longer" I say giggling. I tend to giggle ever since I started dating Jackson which was only a week ago.

. . .

We pull up to the club and I take a deep breath. I already want to go back to Jackson's house and cuddle with my sexy boyfriend.

We both step out of the car to be met with the pack. "Ready" Scott says anxiously. There is a chorus of hooray and a single ignored groan. We all walk inside and get a drink. Scott being the asshole he is ordered me a long island iced tea, which I of course drank. After a few more of those I was most definitely drunk. I stumble over to the dance floor and begin to dance. The pack looks at me weirdly as I start to yell out the lyrics of the song that is playing and dancing with various amounts of guys with there shirts of that clearly like me as more than a friend which is getting Jackson slightly jealous but I don't think so.

Jackson's POV

I watch as Stiles dances with a bunch of guys grind on him. We should have ditched the party so than he would not have gotten this drunk and let guys that aren't me grind on him.

"Wow, we should bring Stiles here more often, everyone wants to have sex with him" Scott says. I frown and everyone looks at me weirdly.

I look at Stiles and see a around 19 year old man with his shirt of that shows his eight pack and he is only wearing short shorts come up to Stiles and touches his butt. I immediately go up there grab Stiles and leave before I turn. STILES IS MINE.