Chapter 1

It was raining in New York City. Filled with blue signs with the caption saying " become a warrior and make the earth proud ". While the red signs where taken down and and spray painted said " become a hunter now, or face the consequences".
The whole entire galaxy has been at war since the beginning of time. Until in 2015 when earth got involved in the war. There was a rule that earth would never be attacked by any extra terrestrials because of earth's resources that they can use for the war. That all changed in September 11, 2001. The so called " terrorist " where actually not human. They where Hunters. Crazy E.T.s. They been doing senseless attacks for quite a while until they crossed line. The whole entire Wizards league where angry and furious. The Wizards wanted to end the war right there for a truce. All the hunters did was laughed at their faces and called them cowards.
The Wizards made contact with earth which was the biggest thing in history for earth. The Wizards provided them with weapons, resources, and soldiers for the war. They started drafting humans to the Wizards. But there was also the dark side. The hunters secretly went to earth and kidnapped men, women, and children. They then brainwashed them and put them on the battlefield.
They've been fighting ever since, but there is one that can stop all this madness.