Chapter 2

Meet Quint. He is a stowaway with the powers of a Wizard. His dad died in one of the wars and his mother committed suicide when he was just 5, but that doesn't get in his way. He's one of the most wanted in New York City. Although every time he's being chased by cops he always uses his training of climbing and beating the shit out of people from street gangs. He's learned his power though just all the sudden when danger occurs. He doesn't really know how to control his powers though. Which is not useful. At all. Quint was walking along the roof tops of time square while he thought about what store he's going to steal food from. Until he heard a voice. " Sup bitch, got my dolla?" " shit "he thought in his head. " Aaayyy, Eddy! My friend! My best friend! "Quint said trying to soften Eddy up.
Eddy started pulling a pistol out. " I ain't in no mood for games Quint " Eddy said sounding like he already wanted to blow his brains out. Quint was already sweating buckets at this moment. He didn't know what to do because if Eddy took a shot, thousands of people and tourist would hear the shot. He already had the whole entire NYPD on him. " Alright, I got your dollar right here" quint said while reaching for his pocket. He was going to do the easiest trick with his power. Blinding for 1 minute, or was it 2 hours. He couldn't remember. " Here it is? " Quint pulled out his blue glowing hand and a blast of blue smoke at Eddy. Eddy then turned stiff as wood and collapsed on the concrete. " Oops, wrong power ". He then ran away from the stiff Eddy and parkoured his way home which was pretty much a whole in the hole of a business building.