CHAPTER 2

Today Jaiden and I started to learn more about each other. I learned that he has a little brother named Micheal, his favorite color is turquoise, he has a French Bulldog named Chocolate, and his favorite thing to do when he was bored is to read. He seemed like a nice kid, who has a nice life. I told him some of my favorite things, too. We had the same favorite dog and favorite color. At the end of the day, he walked home with me to my house. I realized he was only 9 blocks away from my house! I was so happy because we can do homework together and always see each other. I was happy that he lived 9 blocks away from me. He gave me a hug, and dropped me in front of my house. When I went inside my sister Victoria asked me if I can reach on the high shelf to get her some candy ( she is short, considering that she was in third grade). I sighed and took a lollipop for her sake. I went to my room put my headphones on and jammed to my favorite music.
When my mom came home she was happy to see me because she got us a new puppy!! I was so happy, and it was the exact dog Victoria and I wanted. It was a cute 9 week old French Bulldog with white and black all over her. We named her Cookie Cream since she represented cookies n' cream. Cookie Cream gave us licks on the face and really wanted to play with us for the whole day. I gave my mom huge kisses and a hug because I always wanted a French Bulldog like Cookie Cream. We played for the whole day, and my sister loved her as much as I did. We loved Cookie Cream and we hoped that she would always be the way she is when she is older.
I spent the whole day talking with Jaiden on the phone while playing with Cookie Cream. I ended the call with him, and then one of my acquaintances in my class called me, and sure enough I answered the phone. She told me something that I wasn't ready to believe, "I hope you aren't dating Jaiden you little piece of crap because if you are, my gang with beat you with a bat and separate you and Jaiden, and bully you so much that you will commit suici..." Once I heard that word coming I hanged up. I didn't think this would happen to me in my entire lifetime of high school. I called Jaiden and he didn't answer. I called him 10 times till he finally answered. He told me he was sleeping, but I didn't care at all. I told him the whole story. He was shocked, and told me he was going to tell the principal (because I had evidence of this happening because each call I receive on my phone, the phone automatically records the whole phone call). I told Jaiden no, and told him "If we tell the principal then she will get expelled and go to a different high.." I quickly switched my idea and said yes. The only condition was that only I can tell the principal about it because I didn't want to start drama around the whole school. Jaiden agreed and we both hanged up our calls. I was finally happy because Jaiden knew what was going on. I returned to playing with Cookie and soon after I went to bed, and fell asleep.