CHAPTER 5

I wake up in the morning feeling light as a feather. I realized my foot got a little bit better because it was like 300 pounds on my foot when I first sprained it. It was like 200 out of 300 pounds went out of my system, and I was so relaxed until this happened.
So, I was about to take a shower because I stunk after sleeping with drool everywhere. I get undressed and go in the shower...sounds simple right?...WRONG! My sprained ankle made it worse, but either way I was alright. I was putting soap on, and heard the door open. I'm thinking it was my mom, so I acted normal.
I finally got out the shower after 20 minutes of showering. I put my towel on and walked in the living room to get my phone. I realize that it was on the floor, and the towel was up to the middle of my thighs so I looked around to see if no one was there and bent down to get it. I turn around and saw...Jaiden. I blushed, and I couldn't move cause he was just standing right in front of the entrance to my room. I was screwed, and just backed up and ran to the kitchen. In my head I'm saying " He saw my butt! GOD HELP ME" over and over again. Jaiden walked in the kitchen, and gave me a hug and told me " I'm sorry for walking in without permission, and I'm sorry for looking at your butt....please forgive me." I replied "It's alright" and we let go from the hug we were in. I went in my room, and shut the door so I could get dressed.
When I finally got dressed I let Jaiden in my room, and we talked for a bit, until he kissed me 40 minutes after we talked, and then we kissed for about 10 minutes. Then, he left with a wave goodbye. I was happy we talked, but never knew how I felt about the kissing but either way I was alright with it, and relaxed for the rest of the day.