Cauterized V.2!!

Hello! I am happy to let you guys know that not only has my health gotten much, much better, but I have started ripping apart Cauterized and making something new and original. (If I am honest with myself, the original was a little TOO much like Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm a huge fan of the series.)

But anyway, to the point: I am rewriting everything and have three or so chapters already done. I have two of them already edited and ready to be published! I'll start putting them up here soon as I am just finishing my first semester of college. I want to build up a small reserve of chapters just in case I get sick again soon. (I recently figured out I am suddenly allergic to soy. Did you know poptarts have soy in them? Because I was made aware of that yesterday. My body ached and my mouth hurt for a while, but all is well. This was my second time reacting to soy so I wasn't really worried. I have an epipen.)

I'm rambling again! Sorry. As fot the new version, not much has changed about the characters at all, but the story has been planned out considerably and from what I have redone and had my lovely editor, Firefly to whom I have dedicated this chapter to, it is so much more interesting! It's more sci-fi now and I really love where I am going with it. I'm so excited to share and to get back into being active here. 

Oh, and if you want to read what I have, here is a link to my google doc: tinyurl.com/cauterizedDOC. Please leave me a comment if you can. I'm dying to see what everyone thinks. 

Thank you!!

Sincerely,

Shelby

(ps, the new cover is a really lovely drawing I'm gomna clean up into a nicer cover later. Kadin will be on the back of the book. probably.)