Be My Dirty Little Secret

Hey guys!

New story, new start!

This is just a little something Monstarr and I have started. We would like an honest oppion and comments! :))

And don't forget to Vote unless you do not want to see the next chapter of this! :))

Atleast 5 votes gotta get on or no chapter two !! :))

With lots of Love! :

Team Maddessa ♥

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter ONE: Make it Work!

Alex's POV:

 Mom had dragged me to a new cafe, Le Plaisir, to meet my soon-to-be stepfather and stepsister. She had told me so much about them; How her fiance has a daughter my age, and that we'd be moving into their house. I was excited to meet them, maybe show my stepsis a few of my comics from my collection. We could even become friends, instead of just stepsiblings.

Mom and I sat down at an outside table and waited for a few minutes. A waitress brought us our orders (a donut and latte for Mom, a muffin and hazelnut coffee for me), and we ate together under an umbrella that hid us from the sun. I was halfway through my muffin when my mom violently shoved my arm, makinng me choke a little. She didn't seem to notice, because she pointed into the distance, exclaiming, "I see them, they're here!"

A small red confertible was driving down the street, and man sitting in the driver's seat, and a girl sitting in the passenger's seat. They parked and looked around, then joined us when they saw Mom's hand waving frantically.

Mom and I guessed it was Stan were hugging each other and going all lovey dovey. It made me gagg. I saw the girl do the same and then they stopped. Holding eachother arm in arm, mom spoke,  ''Meet your new stepsister, Viola.''

I stared at the beautiful girl in front of me; my jaw dropped slightly. She was about 5''8, pale, had a curvy status, hazel eyes, and wavy, dark brown hair that reached past her shoulders. Her cheek bones were placed perfectly that made her plush lips stand out. Viola was wearing a blood red t-shirt with skulls all over the top of her chest, black skinny jeans and red converse.

My first thought when I saw her, '' Great, a rebelion.''

But not only that thought crossed my mind. She's... perfect. I was going crazy about this girl and I didn't even know her! But I would never be able to actually love her; She was going to be my stepsister for crying out loud!

I tried to put my nicest smile on and Viola just rolled her eyes at me and stuck her hand out. I shook it politely while Viola squeezed it hard and let go.

''I'm Al-al-Alexander,'' I stuttered out,'' But call me Alex.''

"Can Alex and I go inside so I can get something to eat?" Viola asked annoyed placing her arms over her chest.

"I'm starving." Her stomach rumbled, as if on cue.

"See?" She proved. Mom nodded at us, then stuck her hand out towards Viola. "I'm Charlotte, by the way."

"Viola." She repeated, shaking Mom's hand, and we walked towards the front doors of the coffee shop.

When we got inside, Viola went to the counter and ordered an espresso. The guy behind the counter started flirting with her, but one glance at me was all it took for him to stop talking and give Viola her order. She raised her eyebrows when he shoved the coffee at her, but shrugged it off and walked towards me. We went back outside and I sat next to Mom, Viola sat across from me next to Stan. It was awkward for a few moments. Then Viola spoke up.