Chapter Two: Naughty Boy...

A/N: For any of you readers who clicked on this chapter because of the title, you are DISGUSTING! lol, but for those of you who clicked on this chapter because you've been reading the story, this won't be an inappropriate chapter...

Alexander's POV:

     I felt annoyed at Viola's message and decided to ignore her. Even if she was the most beautiful thing I had seen in my life, I felt that she wouldn't understand that I would like to make friends with her, get to know her.

     We were all sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast when a bus honked in front of the door. I was munching on my meal that should carry me through the morning, a granola bar. Then I headed out the door with my I-pod on shuffle with piano and guitar sheet music, it would at least help me think throughout the day about something else other than Viola.

      My first thought wandered to the first thing in the morning. The bathroom, I grumbled at that thought as I got into the bus and sat in my seat.

     Both, Viola and I had stood up the same time. She had narrowed her eyes at me and started running towards the bathroom with her stuff in her left hand. We raced to the door when she suddenly tripped me and laughed at me, stuck her tongue out then she comfortably walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

     ''Sucker,'' she laughed in a musical voice. I stood out the door and waited while she did her morning ritual.

     Finally, after about half an hour, Viola stepped out the bathroom. She looked amazing; her hair was down with those endless beautiful waves running through her hair, her hazel eyes were popping out with charcoal eyeliner and her eyelids were coated with a bright green, her lips were made even more kissable with a slight touch of gloss. Viola was wearing skinny jeans and a bright green button up shirt. She definitely looked wonderful how she dressed.

     Viola stuck her tongue at me and ran downstairs.

     I told my brain to stop thinking those thoughts about my stepsister and wandered into the bath room with my clothes for the day.

.  My morning ritual was quickly finished after I rushed in the shower, brushed my teeth and combed through my hair. I decided to throw on some plain faded jeans, a plain grey t-shirt with a bunch of words on them and my vans. Then I hurried down the stairs and to the kitchen.

     So that's how my day had started out, I was ready to meet anyone just like I was. Smart, kind, a bit shy, and they have to have a great taste of music. There were Glee clubs going around, maybe I could join. Someone knocked me out of my thoughts by shaking through my hair,  making it messy. I looked to see who did it.

      Viola smirked at me and said, “Scoot over, I need to sit down.”

     I rolled my eyes at her and did as I was told. She started to joke around in stealing my glasses and other things. ''Oh come on Alex! Don't be so shy! I was just joking this morning.'' she laughed. I turned in my seat so I was looking out the window. When she grabbed my shoulders and twisted me to face her, I saw that she had my books.

     ''Viola, could I have my stuff back?'' I questioned seriously. She laughed in a beautiful, musical, angelic tone. ''How about no?''

I racked my brain for a good enough insult, but of course, I couldn’t come up with one.

     “I-I-I…” I stammered.

     “Wow, you’re so easy to tease.” Viola snorted, and she tossed my books back to me. I caught them with ease and looked away from her.