CHAPTER I

----
Sean's POV

"Hey man!" someone said behind my back with a familiar voice and I can already guess who's it. Non other than Riley. I turned around to meet my partner in crime, he's always been by my side. If I get in trouble, he does also, if I get detention then he does something that would make him go to detention. That's my brother!

"Hey." I said cooly and we did a man hug. After we did our 'man thing' we walked down the hallway and all the girl's stare are coming right at us. 'Tsk, girls. I already know I'm handsome.' I thought. I flashed my so infamous smirk to a bunch of ladies in the corner and all of them squeled. Whatever.

Time was fast and its now the last subject for this day. Oh, thank god at least I may now go to my house and open instagram. Instagram has been my life, I've started using IG since 8 and now I'm 18. 10 years huh?

The bell rang signalling for the end of class and I packed my things and I was the first one to get out. I walked down the hallway with my hands in my pockets and immediately went to my black Buggati then drove off.

As soon as I got home, I greeted my parents and went straight to my bedroom and opened instagram. This is how my life rolls...boring right?

I found nothing new from last night and from doing something else, I just stalk somebody random. I stalked a friend of mine which is boy of course, suddenly one picture caught my eye. I clicked on it and it shows a picture of him and a girl, they have a selfie of each other in a game, cricket game perhaps.

I pinched my fingers on my iPhone to zoom in the photo of the girl...it seems like I have met this girl somewhere but when I try to remember it, it's all blurry and stuff. I'm sure I have met this girl somehow and I kinda...find her attractive.

<><><><>

BELLO!! (you know the meaning of that if you like  minions) Soo this is the first ever proper chapter of this chapter! YAY for me!! Hahaha. Did you like it? And I'm also not that good in making boys' POV. I'm so sorry because this chapter so short but I will do my best to make the upcoming ones long, ok? I'm sure that you guys were a bit cranky because I made a cliffhanger but its just to make you excited and to make this story thrilling (; soooooo VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! I really worked hard to make this story before my birthday comes so you know...(you already know what I mean if you read the Authors note(; and if you didn't make sure to read it for you to know) THIS IS IT FOR NOW MY MINIONS! :* love ya. Peace out✌️

-kryssxxx