Meeting up with old friends.

"Inu Onna, when are we going to take a break?" Inu whined.  I shook my head. I warned him that this wasn't going to be easy for him. "Inu, if you dont like this you shouldn't have came."  I said sternly.  Sensing a demon, I threw Inu behind and drew my sword. Out came Shippo. "Shippo what are you doing here?" I hollored excitedly. "Inu Ona, man o man are you in the federal era trouble. You stole your little brother and your Dad's having a little puppy fit about it." Shippo explained.  "I didn't steal him, he just came along." I mumbled.  Shippo looked at me then at Inu.  I heard brushes trembling. Redrawing my sword, I saw Mirango, Kushina, and Yumi. "What are you guys doing here?!" Shippo hollored.  Ignoring him, Mirango came up to me and kissed me.  "Nice to see you too." I mumbled.  "Did you really think I would let you go on this journey alone?" Mirango asked.  "I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO COME ALONG." I hollored. I turned quickly to see Shippo shaking his head. "What are you doing?" I demanded.  "Just sitting here thinking on how much you resemble your father." He said laughing. I huffed and sat down.  "Fine you guys can come with, but if Dad comes, I'm leaving" I growled.