My bestfriends brother [part6]

"I'm gonna go and get another drink, anyone else want one?"
"Yes please" I called
"No, I'm good thanks mate!"
"No thanks Shaun"
He came back out onto the balcony and handed me a beer. I took a sip from the bottle, the vibes between us were very awkward still.
"Sooo, Rosie your next..." Maddie softly spoke.
-------------------------

I lay wide awake in bed, staring up at the ceiling. I slid my hand under my pillow grabbing my phone then checking the time, it was 1am. I decided to go for a walk, clear my head. I quietly pulled on some shorts, then a grey vest, slipping on my flip flops then grabbing my hoodie and heading to the door. I was stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist, I turned round to see Alfie in some shorts and hoodie.
"What are you doing?!" I whispered
"I'm coming with you"
Maddie began fidgeting in bed and afraid to wake her up I walked out the door allowing Alfie to tag along.

"Look, about what you said earlier"
"Ugh don't, I shouldn't of said anything"
"No, it's fine"
We were then by the pool, he sat down on a sun bed and grabbed my hand, then pulling me down so I was sat on the opposite sun bed facing him. I couldn't look into his eyes. Then in that very moment I felt a hand on my hand cheek then his lips passionately kissing me. At first I was shocked but I could not help but kiss his him back.

He then broke the kiss and sat back on the sun bed, I was flushed and my hair was now a mess.
"I feel the same way" he softly spoke.
"You do?"
"Yes..."
I could feel my face heating up as I began to blush. He took my hand and looked me in the eyes. I bit my bottom lip as he stared into my eyes.
-----------------------
I woke up to Alfie sleeping next to me, immediately I sat up and began punching his arm. Luckily Maddie and Shaun were still sleeping.
"Alfie!" I hissed.
He jumped and then woke up.
"Omg did anything happen last night?"
"No, I just fell asleep while we were cuddling".
I then let out a loud sigh of relief. Then Alfie crawled out from under the covers and into his own bed was opposite mine.
Holy shit
I dropped back onto my bed, with butterfly's in my stomach. Then Maddie began to wake up, she obviously had slept well due to the fact she jumped out of bed and connect her phone to the speaker and began to play music. I laughed at her energy, still in bed. She began to dance, walking over to me and grabbing my hand.
"Noooo!" I whined.
She pulled me up and began dancing with me, I just laughed and joined in.
At this point Shaun and Alfie were now fully awake and Got up. Alfie took my hand began to dance with me, Shaun took maddies and we were all dancing like idiots in hysterics
[play the video to hear the song they danced to]
---------------------------------
We all sat down for breakfast, Alfie and I were discreetly exchanging flirtatious looks.
Damn this is confusing!
Maddie them knocked me out from my thoughts and yanked me up from my sitting position.
"Ladies first!"
Someone always had to wait at the table so we didn't lose it.
I wondered around looking for something to eat.
Hmm... Pancakes? Or maybe Churros!
Obviously this wasn't a hard decision, Churros! duh! I grabbed 5 Churros and some Nutella then went back to the boys. Only Alfie was sat there, I raised one eyebrow at him.
"Shaun couldn't wait" he chuckled.
"Oh" I laughed along.
I then pulled my chair out and sat in it.
"You can go get food now" I told him.
He stood up from his chair and gave me a wink then went to get food.
I dug In and ate my Churros. Eventually one by one my friends returned like the birds coming back to a mothers nest. Today we were all going to a waterfall.
--------------------------
"It's so pretty..."
Alfie wrapped his arm round my waist and pulled me Into him.
"What are you doing?"
"No-ones around! Shaun and Maddie went to explore".
I sighed rolling my eyes.
He then slid his hands onto my bum and picked me up, I wrapped my legs round his waist and then it began again we began making out. When we heard footsteps he slid me down and we did our best to act casual. I coughed slightly, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. Maddie and Shaun looked at our flushed faces then just laughed, I couldn't quite figure out wether them knew what we had been doing.
--------------------------
After swimming Alfie lit a cigarette and took a puff. He then wrapped his arm round my neck and handed it to me. I inhaled some then handed it back. It had been a long and confusing day...
-------------------------
Okay so the photo links to the paragraph above, sorry this part took longer then the others I've been a bit down recently so just needed a break but it's here now so that's what matters!
Thank you everyone who has voted it means sooooo much!
I love you all!