6 Month ago.

Outside the room was full of her friends..

Some of them were standing shocked , some were crying and shouting , and some were talking on the phone..

The fans and The paparazzi's were outside the hospital waiting for a news..

The doctor finally came out of surgery room.

Everyone head lifted up , they ran to him.

But his face wasn't pleased , "we tried our best, but it was too late" he said.

And everyone whom cared for her broke into pieces .

Her life story has ended like this, the girl whom always shared love and happiness was in the darkness herself, ALONE.

-This story is about two top actresses whom used to be best friends.

Sometimes jealously could end up making you lose your everything " your best friend-your crush-all your friends-your boyfriend- your baby-and lastly your fame.."

6 month ago:

Sulli's pov:

"sulli-shi, is it true that you are going to act in kim hanjong's movie?" a reporter yelled.

"yes it's true" I replied with a smile.

"Sulli-ya kaja ,sajanim is waiting for us." Manager oppa said and I nodded, before I say anything or even walk away-

all of the reporters run away which made me surprised.

H-How dare they?? When I am still standing here..

"KRYSTALL IS HERE!!" a reporter shouted as all of them run to a direction she probably was.

She was standing there waving to the reporters with a smile , I haven't seen her in a while..

The reporters were asking her questions nonstop and she was answering each of them.

*Krystal-shi when are you going to come back to big screen!?*

"actually I am getting a rest for now, but for sure I am coming back soon"she smiled.

She never changed, her smile is still the same,during all these years..

She just became prettier.

*is it true that you are planning to make a comeback with your sister after all these years?*

"No , we are both busy with our own career but in the future if there was a chance I would like to." She answered all sweetly , it has been a long time since I saw her.

*is it true that you and Kris Wu are dating?*

*How long has it been since you guys have been dating?* a reporter asked out of sudden which made me shocked but krystal just smiled which shocked me more!

What the hell is she doing??

Is she confirming it??

*is it true??*

"No More Question." she smiled as she walked away with her bodyguards even though the reporters were still following her..

I was just looking at her..

So they are really dating..

"Kaja oppa." I said as oppa nodded and we started walking away.