Being Blonde! (Naruto Fanfic/ShikaNaru)

(RECENT A/N: Guys! I was the first ever ShikaNaru author on Wattpad! I'm so happy!)

ShikaNaru is a cute pairing so I was like, ahh, might as well write it.

So, I finally wrote it! YAY!

This is kind of like my SasuNaru short story 'At First Sight'.

Its short though, probably only going to be 2 chapters, but its funny!

Please support and read :)
Dedicated to 'DarkxHatred' for being the first to comment on my last chapter of 'At First Sight'

~Wolfie

_____________________________________________________________________________

In The Village Hidden In The Leaves, Konoha, it was a perfectly quiet and normal day. The birds were chirping, the wind was hardly blowing, and the sun was shining. Nothing could even interrupt this peaceful and quiet-

"I'M TELLING YOU THAT IT'S ME!"

...

Actually... The peacefulness of the day could be interrupted...

"He hardly sees you! You live in an entirely different village! There's no chance that it's you!"

Temari slapped her hands down onto the table in the BBQ store. Ino glared at her with a raised fist.

"Who else could it be?! You're on his team so you would think that he had already told you that he loves you if he did! Which he doesn't!" Temari yelled.

"He does! Can't you tell?!" Ino shouted.

Chouji and Kankurou calmly ate their respective BBQ chicken in silence, staring at the girls arguing.

The girls continued arguing and yelling, the customers in the BBQ shop were all in silence and slowly leaving, not wanting to ask the girls to shut up.

Chouji leaned towards Kankurou, "Should we tell them...?"

Kankurou glanced at Chouji's worried face, he raised his eyebrow and Chouji nodded. "Nah." They both said together.

To say the argument between Ino and Temari was amusing was an understatement. It was hilarious!

The argument started when the Village brought in a new rumour.

***FLASHBACK***

Temari, Ino, Tenten and Sakura calmly sipped their green tea, chatting about their recent missions and such.

"It was really fun but dangerous, I'm glad I survived!" Sakura laughed, talking about one of her missions.

"It would be funny if you just fell or something..." Tenten laughed.

Suddenly Hinata came running and sat down next to them, the girls stared at her.

"What's wrong Hinata?" Ino asked.

Hinata tried calming her loudly beating heart, (from all the running) "W-Well... I was j-just walking around t-the village and t-then I heard..."

"Heard what?" Temari asked, her interest peaked.

Hinata supported a blush on her cheeks, "A-Apparently... Shikamaru-san h-has a thing f-for blondes... So I was wondering... Are e-either one of y-you two going o-out with him?"

Temari and Ino instantly glared at each other, "Not me... How about you Temari-chan?" Ino said with her teeth clenched.

Temari shook her head with her eye twitching, "No... Not me either... But he must like one of us right? I wonder which one..."

And THAT, is how the argument started.

***FLASHBACK OVER***

Chouji and Kankurou shook their heads, "There aren't that many blondes... They should just ask all the other blondes in the village." Chouji commented.

Kankurou nodded, "Too true, too true."

Chouji put a finger to his chin, "I wonder how Shikamaru and our blonde are getting on right now anyway..."

Kankurou shrugged, "Maybe just hanging out or something."

Chouji shrugged, "Maybe."

~~~~~

Shikamaru smiled and looked at his lover's bright grin.

"Apparently Hinata told Ino and Temari that you have a thing for blondes..." The blonde laughed.

Shikamaru shook his head, "And they're going at it like crazy right now, yelling and everything."

The blonde shrugged, "I wonder what they'll think when they find out it's me."

Shikamaru shrugged, "I don't know. What do you think will happen?"

The blonde turned around and lay on Shikamaru's bed face up, legs swinging up and down. "Get mad, real mad."

Shikamaru got up and his head hovered over the blonde's face, he dipped down and kissed the blonde's lips.

He pulled away and gave a small smirk, the blonde just blushed.

"Yeah, they'll get mad when they find out that it was you." The blonde's spiky blonde hair and big blue orbs shone brightly at him in question, "Right? Naruto."

_________________________________________________________________________

Hehhh?!!!!?!?!?

What did you think?!

WHAT DID YOU THINK!??!?!?!?!?!

Comment below please!!!!!!