Chapter Two

CIARA'S P.O.V

       I climbed in bed under the covers after singing and drifted off to a deep sleep.

 I woke up to the bright sun, shining in my room. It's been a week since I've seen Zayn. I miss him, I got up and did my morning routine. I was now sitting around the house just chilling'. I haven't seen Zayn in a week and apparently he's coming to visit. Yay! I miss him. Right now I was laying on the couch watching music videos.

"I'm home." I heard Zayn's British accent ring through the house. How I missed my brother.

"Zayn!!" I yelled, running over and tackling him in a hug. he shoved me away and looked at me in disgust.

"what's wrong?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Get the hell away from me, Slut." He hissed, venom dripping from his every word. I couldn't believe my eyes, he just called me a slut. Where was Perrie? what happen to my loving brother? so many questions.

        The Perrie question was answered, when in walked.. My enemy Kaitlyn. He broke up with her, for Kaitlyn. He kissed her lips softly, then looked back at me.

"What are you still doing here?" he growled.

"I-I can't believe you.." I stuttered.

"what happened to Perrie?" I asked

"Shes gone.." Kaitlyn hissed.

"So are you." she smirked, then I knew what she was going to do. She took a knife out and lunged at me. I fell down, and that's when it all went black. Kaitlyn just slit my throat..

I felt something shaking me, and I woke up Startled. I felt tears running down my face, and I was sweating. Ok, It was just a dream.

"are you ok?" Zayn asked sweetly.

"I-I think.." I stutter.

"It was just a nightmare, its alright. Go to bed." he said softly, kissing my forehead and left.

"Goodnight." I mumbled, before going back to a dreamless sleep. 

*****

"Wake up!" Liam yelled in my ear. I groaned and got out of bed.

"Alright, alright. I'm up." I mumbled. I shooed him out of the room and he left. I got up and walked to my closet picking out an outfit. i then changed and left the room. I walked downstairs and grabbed a snack bar and silently ate it. I walked out of the house, and went to school. On my way I got stopped by Kaitlyn.

"Awe, you walking all alone today?" she asked.

"Yeah, now leave me alone." I growled.

"Don't talk to my like that!" she snapped, pushing me down. I groaned just as she kicked me again. I groaned, and yelled out in pain. She smirked satisfied. She stomped away to school, leaving me there. I sighed and got up. I walked to school in silence, no one else bothering me thank god. I walked in school and to my locker. 

"Hey!" Jordyn cheered. "hey." I mumbled, slamming my locker shut and turning to look at Jordyn.

"Sup?" she asked as we made our way to class.

"Nothing." I replied as we walked in our first class. 

"Oh, Okay." she mumbled.

________________________________________

 I sighed heavily, counting down til I go home. It's the last period and so far I only got hurt once. Yay me.. Lol. I looked out the window and sighed. I looked back to my desk and  saw a piece of paper folded on my desk. I unfolded and felt like dying as I read the note. 

        Why are you even related to zayn? He's too hot to even be in the same room as you. Yourworthless. Your nothing to everyone. Why don't you die already? the whole school plus Zayn want you gone! Your a waste of air and space. Give up already no one wants or ever wanted you. You were adopted, Your so ugly whore.

        I suggest you to kill your self and leave Zayn. He's mine. I'm watching your every move, Those people who bully you calling you worthless. I'm not alone in this, so don't think you can get away from this.. If you tell anyone I will make him come and kill you. Ahah, or i'll make him come get you, so I can torcher your ass.

Your such a slut. Thinking, you and Perrie can keep zayn and Louis from me? Right. Keep thinking that cunt. I'll cut you. I will get rid of you and Perrie. Good luck hiding from me. I'm everywhere and no where. 

~I'm Watching you.~ 

Anonymous

UNKNOWN P.O.V

I chuckled softly as I watched her from outside the school window. Wonder how I gave her the note? Easy. I know some people that are in her class. I just gave it to them, told them not to open it, and to give it to that slut. That bitch will pay for everything she put me through. You may not know who I am, and you wont for a while. My name is a secret. I saw her look around the room frantically and I smiled in delight. I'm gonna make her scared.

"I put it on her desk without her seeing me." I suddenly heard a voice behind me, I turned around and smiled.

"Good." I murmured, to the girl that stood before me. she chuckled evilly along with me. 

 "Were going to make that girls life hell." She mumbled, noticing I was looking at the girl.

"Yes." I agreed. 

CIARA'S P.O,V

        I looked around me and everywhere in the class room but everyone had their eyes on the movie. I sighed softly, and folded the note up again. Great, I'm being watched..  The bell rang, so I quickly got out of my seat and walked out of class. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Zayn's number. After three rings someone answered.

"Zayn!?" I exclaimed.

"No love, It's Louis." The other line said.

it was quiet for a moment. "Oh.. Well, Can you or zayn pick me up?" I asked

"Sure thing. Be there in five." Then he hung up. I walked out of the school after going to my locker and saw Lou was there. I jumped in the car and smiled weakly at him.

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"I got a note in school... No one saw though, I sit in the back of the class." I mumbled. 

"Let me see the note?" he suggested as he drove off.  I gave him the note. 

"You gotta tell Zayn.." Lou trailed off.

"I Can't." I snapped just as we pulled in the driveway.

"Why not?!" he asked.

"I will... when it's the right time..." I mumbled, getting out of the car. 

"Ok." I walked in the house, with Louis following behind.

"Hey Perrie. I need to talk to you..." I said to her.

"Alright." she smiled. see, Were like best-friends ever since her and Zayn got together. 

"In the Living room, Privately." I mumbled. She nodded her head, and walked into the living room. once I got in there I handed her the note.

"What!!?" She yelled through out the whole house after reading the note. I had to cover my ears.

The boys came running in. "what is it!?" They yelled.

"Nothing!" I quickly said, snatching the note away and stuffing it in my pocket.

"Show them." Perrie demanded. I took the note out of my pocket and looked at it for what seems like hours but really, it was a few minutes.

"Well?" Perrie said more like a question.  I sighed heavily before putting it in Zayn's hand.