epilogue?

Check out should've never let you go by Simple plan while reading this. 

RECAP: 

MORNING-

I woke up, and turned slowly away from the light seeping through the windows. I wasn't in the mood today, Hannah made me hear her and Louis do it. So I didn't get  much sleep. The night was on replay in my mind. I loved Louis so much, and hearing them was hurting me. I just wanted to come out, and tell him i'm her. I'm Ciara. But a lot of things could go wrong. A lot more than anyone can think of.. Why was love so hard? Why was everything so hard now? One minute my life was perfect, one minute everything was 'raindows and unicorns' happy. 

but one note changed my life upside down. One note ruined my future. One stupid little note ruined everything for me. I will make the person pay one way or another. I wasn't going to let him or her get away that easily. I finally got the courage to get out of bed. I stood up slowly, wanting to crawl in bed again already.

 I walked to the living room, and into the kitchen. I walked over to the cupboards and grabbed the box of cereal.  I stood by the counter with the box of cookie crisps in my hand, looking at the living room through the little window thing. I saw Hanna and Louis laughing at something on the TV. I sighed softly, and dropped the box of cookie crisps on the counter, somehow some spilled on the counter with a soft sound coming as a result to it hitting the hard wood. I coughed loudly, and hurriedly walked out of the room. Before I shut the door I saw Louis eyes on me, and they looked sympathetic. I mumbled profanity's before going back to the bed and laying down. Why must he be so irresistibly charming? I was fine without him for 8 months, then when I see him again all my feelings come flooding back. I watched outside the window, The birds were chirping and the sun was beaming. Unlike my mood, the sun was out and shining today. If the weather was my mood, it would've been pouring down rain, and maybe thundering/lightning. I looked out the window, letting the tears fall freely down my make-up free face, I loved Louis too much, it hurts.  I looked up with a longing look in my sparkling eyes. I wish I could tell him, I really do. Why must it be so hard? I love him, he loves me. so why's it so complicated? I buried my face in my hands, and let out a small whimper with out meaning too. Opps. I heard the door open, so I look up with my blood-shot-glassy eyes, and saw Louis standing there with a small frown. He opened his arms, and I instantly went over and wrapped my arms around his torso. I missed his hugs. 

"Hey Lou." I sighed, 

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" 

"I can't stand to see you with her Louis, It breaks me." I said so softly. He hugged me tighter, and I could feel him nod.  I loved his hugs, they were the best. I sighed, and just stayed there for what seemed like an eternity. I kissed his cheek, and sighed again. "I have something I have to tell you, and everyone else." I told him. Here goes nothing, once everyone comes home i'll tell them. They'll hate me for sure, but it has to be done. I can't keep lying, it's starting to hurt.

"Alright, I'll text everyone. While we wait for them to come home, lets cuddle and watch a movie." He replied cutely. I nodded, since I know I'm not going to be able to do that when I tell him the truth. I walked over to my bed, and laid down with Louis behind me. I cuddled in to his side more, and smiled before watching the movie as it started. I gasped. It was my favorite movie, Ciara's favorite movie. Why would he put Ciara's favorite more on? Well, The movie he put on is Lion king.

"I love Disney movies!" I exclaimed loudly, he nodded, and pulled me closer to him.

"I know, Ciara," I gaped. He probably was in the moment, and didn't know he said it. Yeah, that's it. I'm Alexa, not Ciara. Totally. 

"Who's Ciara'?" I asked playing dumb.

"What?" He asked, his tone suddenly soft, you could barely hear it. "You called me Ciara. Louis,"  I reminded him. He nodded and sighed. Suddenly I heard a door slam and knew everyone was home. I got up quickly, grabbed his hand  and walked out of the living room with Louis following close behind.

" I have something important to tell you guys," I told them, Justin gave me a glare. 

"I'm telling them Justin." I growled, and looked at everyone who was confused but Hannah. She had a smug grin that I wanted to slap off her face somehow. 

"Go on." Harry encouraged. 

"I'm not who you think I am," I started, and sighed before continuing. "I was bullied in middle school, and people wanted me dead. So," I paused, looking around, every ones mouths were hung open. 

"Go on.." Harry pushed on.

"Guys.. Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, Joydyn, and Zayn.. I'm sorry I lied to you.." I paused hesitantly, it's too late to back out now. 

"What did you lie about?" They all chorused.

"I'm really sorry Zayn... I didn't mean for it to end like this.. Louis, know I did this to protect all of  you."  I sighed, stalling myself.

"Just spit it out, Ci-Alexa" Hannah replied tauntingly. I closed my eyes tightly before continuing.

"Well, Guys, I-I'm C-Ciara Malik. And I faked my death. " 

A/N:: Hows that ending? do you want a happy ending? or a sad one? (; I MAY make a sequel. I don't know yet, Maybe when I have time. But until then I have other, more improved stories you can check out. Their on my other account on quotev., Quotev.com/miniikittyy

Do you want Louannah or Liara?  Do you want a Liara happy ending? 

Comment please, tell me your favorite moment, and/or chapter and character in this book. (: 

COmment your thoughts!