Roomey

After I woke up from my nap with Skylynn, I walk down stairs to talk to Nash since aunt E is at work, when all of a sudden a tall figure bumps into me.
"watch where you're goin..." he interrupted himself after he saw who I was. "oh h-hey Teala" said Jack G.

"nice of you to speak after 3 long years of having the same classes together" I said nonchalantly. "what even is your name"

"Jack" he responded carelessly. I knew his name, who doesn't? he's the sexiest piece of shit that has ever walked earth. his hair is perfectly messy, his eyes capture my soul and his lips. Omgoodness don't get me started with his lips. The things I want to-.  My thoughts are interrupted by a clumsy Nash falling down the stairs.

"HOLY SHIT NASH ARE YOU OKAY" Jack and I say in unison running after him.

Nash: I'm fine. I'm fine. *laughs* it's alright. if anyone at school asks how I got these bruises, they're from me and jack wrestling and I won.

Jack: bro what even happened. *laughs hysterically showing his beautiful white teeth*

Nash: I was coming up to see what was taking you so long to bring down Grand Theft and ... before I knew it I started to tumble down the stairs.

Teala: well I hope you're okay Nash, if you're not let me know I can drive you to the hospital

Jack: it's a bruise, he didn't break anything chill the fuck out.

Jack is such a douche, He's hot but he's a douche, what's new? he used to be so sweet until he started hanging out with this other group of guys and girls. they completely changed him.

Teala: why don't you just leave.

Jack: yeet, I live here.

-------------------------------------

LOL I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER:/