knock knock. (i suck at titles LMFAO)

Teala: what the hell do you mean you live here!?

Jack: my things are here, I don't have anywhere else to go, I'm here. what don't you get about that?

Teala: no need for the assholeistic sarcasm

Jack: you literally have hated me for all the years. and for what. because I never said hi to you? You really need to grow the fuck up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you.

Well that escalated quite quickly

Nash: what the hell just hap-
Nash's sentence is interrupted by someone ringing the doorbell.
Nash: WHO IS IT?

There's some beat at the door. it's one of those beats where if someone comes to your door and bangs you know who it is ya know? Out of nowhere Jack passes me and Nash and goes running to the door like he knows who it is. Nash eventually meets him at the door. It's obviously a girl. All I hear is giggling and I come around the corner to the front door and of course. it's Jacks girlfriend Madison. She's not even a bad person so I don't know why she's with him. He's not a bad person either it's just. ugh. I don't know. They just aren't compatible.

Madison: TEALA OH MY GOODNESS ITS SO GOOD SEEING YOU! she says hugging me unexpectedly.

"yea girl same same." I said hugging back and rolling my eyes.

Madison: what's wrong? you seem down

Teala: nothing it's just funny how when we are in school you guys don't give me the time of day but behind closed doors it's a different story

She just stood there not knowing what to say and finally her knight in shining armor come to her rescue.

Jack: you don't have to be a complete bitch. she was being nice to you and you couldn't not be yourself for a couple minutes and act like the world isn't out to get you.

Madison: Jack it's fine um. let's go? please! bye Nash. bye uh. Teala. bye.

She looked like she was about to piss her pants. I guess he's right though. maybe I should just change. maybe I should just pretend to be something I'm not. They seem to do a really good at that. maybe that will please everybody. Right?

------

Let me know if this story is a little shitty so I can kick it up a notch Like a lot of notches.

Also, should the chapters be longer?