Long Gone

Chres's POV

I woke up at the table with my head in my food, I don't know why. When I called out for Desiree I got no response, from there I went to seach the house. I looked everywhere and she was not here. That bit(h poisoned me, and left me. Hmph I'll find her, when she gets back  she is going to be in biggg trouble. 

Desiree's POV

I arrived at the complex and walked inside to the landlords office. I knocked on the door and a woman said I could come in. I walked in and greeted her.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Jackson. It's a pleasure to meet you"

"Good afternoon Mrs.August. It's a pleasure to meet you too. I will show you to the apartment and give you the keys. Okay?"

"Sure. Let's go."

We went up to the apartment and walked in. I just about died because it was so beautiful. Like I've seen it online before but in person it was marvelous. 

Mrs.Jackson gave me the keys, and told me everything I needed to know. Then we left so she could tend to other tenants and I could unpack my stuff. 

~

Everything is all unpacked and I'm finally settled down. This is just amazing, no Chres, and everything. I finally feel safer now that I'm (sings all by myself).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Will Chres ruin everything? Please comment, rate, and subscribe. I hope you guys do this because I'm not trying to be bit(hy but like I hate it when you guys dont comment. Like if I take the time to carefully plan and write I wan some feedback. TBH I'm really not supposed to be on my laptop. I'm out of town for a funeral so this is just me trying to keep you guys entertained. So please comment, cuz like if there is soo many reads on the chapters how com there are no comments?? Ok now im sorry for going off like that. Yall know I love you no homo. Thanks for reading this chapter.