Learning

((I am soo sorry that this is taking me forever to write, I am having trouble coming up with a plot for certain chapters.....  I am truthfully sorry for holding you up on reading this :(  ))

~Jonathan's P.O.V~

     Why the hell did I do that?  I didn't think that she would be right there...  Now I have to explain myself.  I take a deep breath and release it slowly.  "Ok, fine, you want to know? Give me my keys and I will tell you."

     I can see it in her eyes, she is hesitant, but how come?  It's as if she doesn't trust me anymore.  I sigh silently as she finally gives me the keys.

     I unlock the doors and open her door for her, "Thank you Jonathan."  I only nod.  Then I go to my side and open the car door.

     "Ok, so you really want to know what just happened?"  She nods, "If I didn't why would I ask?"

   I nod, I should have known that! Way to go Jonathan Crane. I mentally hit myself.

     "Ok, so I will have to start from the beginning for you to understand where I am coming from."  I take a deep breath and begin my past.

~Flashback~ ~Nobodies P.O.V~

     "Hey Crane!  Want some bird seed to go with your lunch?"  Bo Griggs teases, causing half of the cafeteria to burst out laughing.

    Crane blushes, "Shut up Griggs!"  I don't have time for this nonsence, I need to study in the library...

    Griggs smirks, "Aw, are you mad skinny boy?  Good luck finding a woman who likes them boney, I know Sherry Squires doesn't do skinny kids."

    Crane growls slightly, "Just leave me alone Griggs."  At this, Griggs laughs a hearty laugh, "Are you seriously telling me what to do? After all this time I thought we've been over this.  I'll have to beat it into you if you don't remember..."

     Crane's eyes grow wide, no, please not today!  I have to get out of here! Crane gulps and tries to run out of the cafeteria, but Griggs grabs him, throws him to the ground, and starts kicking him, causing Crane to wimper.

~Senior Prom~

     "Today's a big day Crane, don't screw it up for everyone by your presence!" That was his grandmother.  Crane winces slightly, "Yes Ma'am."  With that he leaves with a suitcase.

     Once he gets there he stops in front of the school and holds out his mask.  I've been working on this for a long time... I've been wanting my revenge ever since that prick Griggs bullied on the first day of school.  He snickers slightly and puts it on.

     He steps inside the cafeteria where they were holding the dance.  He gags slightly as some of the participants of this horrid dance kiss.

     Enough looking around Crane, just do it, or are you... afraid?  He snickers at his last comment.  He pulls out his gun, points it up in the air, and pulls the trigger, causing a bullet to go through the ceiling.

     A girl screams, leading to multiple girls screaming then the men grabbing their dates and leaving hurridly through the backdoor.

     Crane raises an eyebrow and follows them out.  I love seeing them struggle.  He smiles and shoots the gun again.

     Griggs and Squires get in Grigg's car and he drives away in a hurry.  This wasn't the smartest thing, for he crashed right into a tree, instantly killing Squires and he got paralized himself.

~End of flashback~ ~Ann's P.O.V~

     I blink as he finishes his story. Is that seriously true?  I manage to speak up, "S-so, you turned into this chaos loving person all because a) your true love wouldn't go out with you and b) you were bullied during school?"

     Jonathan blushes slightly and nods a bit shyly, "I have always been the freak and I... I just wanted to get back at some people... I went too far..."

     Jonathan looks me in the eyes, Oh great! What is he going to say...!?  "I...I'm sorry I am putting you through all of this crap...  If you want me to drop you off at your house that would be fi---" I interupt him with a giggle, this earns me a confused look, "I don't want to leave you Jonathan! I was just wondering!  Stop being so up tight!"

     He blushes, "Of course... Are you ready to go to my house now?"  I smile and nod, "Of course."