Angry Words

~Ann's P.o.v~

     I feel my face heat up as the guys continue their tedious talk about if Edward really knew everything.  I ball up my fists and clench my jaw.  I can't deal with this anymore.  Just stand up and go to the car Ann...  Calm down... 

     I take a deep breath and clear my throat.  Surprisingly enough it stopped them from talking.  "Jonathan, I will be in the car waiting for you, if that is alright with you."  Jonathan's eyebrow goes up slightly, "Yeah, its fine.  But it is ok, we aren't going to be much longer if you would like to..."  I interrupt him, "No, I'll be ok waiting in the car."

     He looks up at me, sighs and nods, "Alright I will be there in a couple minutes."  I nod slightly and stride out of the house and go to the car and try to open the door. Dang it, it's locked... I sigh and sit on the hood of the car.

     I look around and gasp slightly as a person comes right behind me and grabs my mouth and my arms in one quick motion.  "Sh...  Don't say anything, don't try to scream either."  The voice whispers.

     My eyes widen slightly as a muffled scream comes out of my mouth.  "Jonathan!"  I try to yell, but I couldn't find my voice anymore to do that.

    The man pulls me into a dark alley and releases me.  I fall to the ground on my knees, tears developing, "W...what do you want!"

    "I'm here to save you from Crane."  The man's voice was very deep, almost inaudible. 

    I was now really confused.  Save me? I think, what did Jonathan do wrong?  "Why do I need to be saved from him?  I...I feel safer around him that you!"

  The man sighs, "You don't understand, this man is...."  Just as he was going to finish his sentence, this man jumps out beside the other man and sprays him with a mist.

     The man who was sprayed runs away muttering something under his breath.  The man takes off his mask to reveal Jonathan Crane, "Ann, what are you doing?"

     My eyes widen, "Y..you just..."  I shudder slightly.  Jonathan made the man run away!  W..why did he do that?! 

     Jonathan sighs, "I wish you woulnd't have seen that."  He walks over to me and puts out his hand.  I grab it and he helps me get up.

     "Jonathan, ...What did you do to that man?  He said he was saving me from you.  What did he mean?"

     Jonathan combs a hand through his hair, "Come on, lets get home, then we'll talk, alright?  I don't want to talk while we are still here with Edward.  Who knows what he would do if he heard us talking."

      I blink and cock an eyebrow at him.  What is he doing?  Why won't he just tell me here?  Why care about Edward?  I bet HE knows what is happening here...

      When I snap out of my trance, Jonathan  was gone.  I look around a bit then get up and go to the car where I find him fiddling with his keys nervously.

      I get to Jonathan and take the keys away from him, "Jonathan, please tell me what is happening."  I put on my best puppy face up at him. I just want him to tell me.