TWENTY-FIVE

Naruko's p.o.v

Waking up with a firm hold on my waist was lovely in my opinion. As I moved about Gaara stirred awake and looked up at me was a small smile that reached his eyes making me blush and whisper out "Good morning mate." Gaara gave a me a kiss which lead to another round in the sheets but we finally decided after the fifth round to actually go downstairs for breakfast even though it was in the middle of the after noon. "Finally decided to join us I see." Kankuro was the first person to greet us but I ignored him to make my mate some food before sitting down on said mates lap with a plate full of food. 'Thanks love.' he whispered huskily in my mind through our link before taking a bite of the offered food. As I feed my mate and took bites of my own Gaara's hand moved along my thighs making me squirm and blush madly. "Naruko are you okay?" why does Kankuro have to be here right now? "I-I'm f-fine." I stuttered out but I got Gaara back by grinding hard down on his half harden member. "Ngh!" Kankuro gave us both looks before blushing and high tailing it out of the kitchen squealing like a girl.

All movement stopped after Kankuro left leaving a flustered Gaara and me behind hind. "Gaara~" I moaned quietly before feeling my stomach toss finding myself puking into the sink. "Naruko-hime!" Gaara was at my side rubbing my back as I puked up what I just ate. "Are you okay Naruko?" Kakashi's voice ranged through the kitchen before a glowing green hand was placed on my back with a humming Kakashi checking my vitals that I already knew what was wrong the minute I puked thanks to Kurama. "Narko it appears that you are pregnant." Kakashi said happily while a small thud was made on the other side of me. "Gaara?" looking down I found said nin passed out on the kitchen floor. *cue in sweat drop*