TWENTY-THREE

Naruko's p.o.v

'Naruko, you should know that Gaara-kun is our mate.' 'Mate? What's that?' I didn't know I had a mate but Kyu says that Gaara is our mate. 'A mate is what you know as is a soul-mate.' realization hit me like a title wave and I was now completely smiling like an idiot cause I liked Gaara-kun for a really long time, and now that I know he's my mate I really don't want to leave his side now. 'I wonder what Gaara's thinking about?'

Gaara's p.o.v

'Wow. Okay. So now I know that I'm Naruko's mate and she's mine.' I couldn't believe this it's so wonderful to know. I looked over at Naruko to see her smiling like an idiot. "Naruko? What are you smiling about?" I asked her. Naruko looks at me and says the same words that shakaku (been spelling his name wrong this hole time...woopsie-poopsie) had explained to me. With that in mind I looked at Naruko and said "Would you like to stay in Suna with me?" Naruko smile grew even bigger, if that's even possible for her face to make, as she jumped up and shouts "YES! I WILL!" with a soft chuckle i pull Naruko into my arms and let my, with Shakaku's help of course, instincts to take over and meet a pair of the most softest pair of lips that i have ever felt in my entire life. ( note to self that gaara never kissed a girl so that was his first kiss and so was naruko's so a little heads up!! OH LEMON SCENE WILL BE UPDATED SOON AFTER THIS CHAPTER!!) Naruko's lips felt perfect agents mine in a way that it was like we were two missing puzzle pieces that fit together to, being able to hold onto the half with all your might to never let go or let that puzzle fall apart and drift away forever.

Naruko's p.o.v

Gaara's lips felt amazing on mine and you know what?! My very first kiss was taken by this sexy sandman and I'm completely blown away right now, that kyuubi is purring with delight. 'Oh Gaara the things you do to me. '