Meeting Them

Lily Anne packed on her belongings into her car, as she gave one last look at her house sighing; "From here on out, is a new life." She got into her car starting it closing her eyes letting a tear slip quickly wiping it. Lily starts her car backing out of the driveway and begins her journey. She takes out her phone typing in the address she was planning on getting to, taking her eyes off the road for one second as a car runs full speed into her. She slowly looses conciousness as she hears voices of people outside of the car.

"So she really is the one to save us all? Bullshit!" One voice said. She groans in response slowly and painfully opening her eyes as she is greeted with bright lights, and quickly shuts her eyes again. "Turn those damn things off." She rasped out, rubbing her eyes. Suddenly the light gets replaced with a lamp light as she opens her eyes again look around confused.

All the guys in the room look at her surprised that she's awake but ignore her and go back to their conversation, as one asks; "Wheres Lucifer?"

Another guy shakes his head; "Probably fucking some whore." Just as he say's that some guy slams open the door causing Lily to jump and head but the back board of the bed. "Mother fucker!" She rubs her head and goes to glare at the guy but her eyes widen as she stairs at the guy in awe. Pitch black hair, tan skin, Tatoos here and there on his skin, piercing grey eyes. Two nose piercings, toned muscles, a perfect looking guy.

He smirks looking at her; "Sweet heart, I've never fucked a mother before." Lily rolled her eyes as she tries to sit up but gasps as pain shoots up her arm and she looks over to see it wrapped as a guy makes her lay back down mumbling; "Don't sit up just lay here, you have a broken arm and a fractured leg. Your not gonna be moving for a little while unless you use these, again which would be hard with your broken arm." The guy says as he grabs crutches and lays them by the bed.

She groans and lays back down fully looking at the 4 guys in the room as realization hits her in the face eyes widening; "Did you just say Lucifer as in, like the devil?" All 3 guys nod as the 4th one walks out of the room, as she can't hold her eyes open any more and she faints into darkness again.

Lucifers/ Axel's POV

I thrust roughly into the brunett chick under me as she screamed my name gripping my back hard; "Oh god! Axel yes!" She archs her back moaning as I thrust more till my phone buzzed beside the table, and I gave one last hard thrust feeling her body thrash underneath me as she orgasmed, I roughly pulled out of her smirking grabbing the phone answering but before I could even say hello  Blaze say; "Lucifer we found the marked one." It didn't take more then that to grab a couple bucks to throw at the lady and get dressed quickly running to the car and driving over there as fast as I could. I parked the car, getting out walking inside of the house looking around for them, till I hear voices in the room and I slam the door open making a girl jump and head but the head bord yelling out; "Mother fucker!" She winced rubbing her head going to glare at me but eyes widen in awe as I smirk; "Sweetheart, I've never fucked a mother before." I decided to take her all in at the moment and looked over her parshley tanned skin, undyed blond hair, blue eyes, but my eyes soon traveled to her right wrist and saw the star mark on her wrist and nearly fainted, but glared at her wrapped up arm and leg. I watch as her eyes widen; "Did you just say Lucifer as in, like the devil?" She ask as me and the two other boys nod, and she closes her eyes fainting.

I grab Blaze by the collar of his shirt growling; "What the fuck happened to her?!" I yell as he flinches back like I was going to hit him. "She got in a car crash, drunk driver Axel, I drove by and I felt this pull to her and thats how I found her." He says as I let him go roughly, as he stumbles back watching me to see what I do next. I punched the wall next to his head as he jumps back in fear. "You were supposed to protect her!" I shouted at him. Mr. Holy decided to walk his perfect ass over to us grabbing my fist saying calmly; "Now is not the time for violence. Give me time I can heal her." I rip my hand out of his touch and nod for him to do so and storm out of the room, before I rip Blaze's head off.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short chapter next will be better.