A day with Lucifer

I did the best I could on the trailer, sorry its not as good. I'm trying to update more often. My chapters may go unfinished for a few days because, I get distracted.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lily stirred awake slightly curling up in a ball, not in as much pain as she was, then sits up full awake realizing she's not in pain like she should be. She pulls the cover away seeing her leg and arm perfectly better and she screams the only name she knew so far; "LUCIFER!" She heard some grumble in frustration and walk in the door glaring at her as he hisses at her; "Was it fucking necessary to wake me up like that?" As he walks toward her and moves her arms and legs looking at them and smiles. Two other men walk in as she looks at them confused and pushes lucifer away roughy. "Someone care to fucking explain to me about..What the hell is going on?!" She asks. Axel scratches the back of his and smiles; "Well first I'm the devil, or as I tell humans, Axel, Blaze the one with black hair, is my side kick, and Gabriel, God's right hand man, and you my dear beautiful Lily, are gonna save the realms of Heaven and hell." She looks at Axel and busts out laughing hard as he glares at her.

"Oh man, Axel you got me good. Where's the cameras?" Lily looked around raising her eyebrow. Lucifer groaned loudly and pulled his jacket off and then his shirt as Lily covers her eyes. "I don't know how stripping deals with any of this, but please get dressed." She says. Lucifer rolls his eyes and rolls his shoulders as long pitch black wings unfold from him. Lily hears a ruffle and peeks from her fingers and her jaw drops. "Y-your r-" She never gets to finish her sentence as she faints again

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucifers/ Axel POV

I roll my eyes at her cluelessness and rolls my shoulders and unfurl my long pitch black wings. "Y-your r-" She faints before she finishes her sentence and I sigh. 

"Seriously you scared her into unconsciousness again?" Gabe asks, as I walk out flipping him off. 'She's human right, or somewhat? I should make her food. Fuck what does she like? Pancakes! I should make her pancakes.' I think to myself. 'Where the fuck is the pancake mix? Lord I need to stay in and stop eating out with girls i usually fuck and ditch and get to know my house better.'  I shake my head at that thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter, I am so very sorry.