A day with Lucifer Part 2

Lily wake up to the smell of pancakes blinking a few times to remember her surroundings, then she sits up quickly screaming. 'This is not a dream, breath, that dude just had wings spurt from his back, I am dreaming!' She thinks to herself.

She got up off the bed quickly and walks quickly out of the room searching around for Lucifer. She smelled pancakes, her legs getting a mind of their own, carrying her to the kitchen and Lucifer looks up at her; "Pancakes?" He asks. Her eyes widen blinking stuttering looking at him. 

"What are you?" She whispers eyeing him, touching his back with her fingers softly feeling the slits where the wings were. He tenses under her touch clenching his jaw, sighing softly.

"I am the devil, Lucifer. The very first fallen angel. I am the one you fear." He sneers out at her shoving her hand away roughly sliding the pancakes toward her"Eat, and I'll tell you anything you want to know." He looks away rolling his eyes, hating this pull he feels toward her. He hates feeling all that she feels, it will drive him insane one day. 

She looks away swallowing her pride down and sat down in one of the chairs and begins eating and looks up at him saying; "What did you mean I was going to save the realms of heaven and hell?" She scoffs as she eats.

He smirks sitting down in front of her looking her in the eye. "You have the power to read minds, tell the future. And you have the same power death has sweet heart. And us 3 have been sent down to protect you till you defeat death himself. The father of God and me."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such short chapter 

Hopefully, it'll be longer next time.