Russia x child reader

Before we begin I would like to thank you all for reading my book and subscribing to my YouTube<3 I just love reading your comments ! Ok ok on with the show!!!
///////////::/:::/:::://////::::::://////::/:://///
Russia sat at his desk taping his pen down on the table. Click, click, click. It was a nervous habit for him to do that when he knew he had very important information that quite frightened him. With a sigh he stood up and walked down the long hallways. Maybe some food would take his mind off of it. He lived in such a big house that he sometimes forgot where everything was. When he finally reached the kitchen he peered in to see you on your foot stool making dinner. He couldn't help but smile at how good you were, you had always had a talent for cooking!  You were making beef stew but, you had already prepared pirogies (noodles stuffed with mashed potatoes) and a pot of tea. "Definitely my talented little girl indeed" he whispered with a grin. You turned around and smiled. You loved seeing your dad when he wasn't stressed with work or stuffed up in his office like normal. "Hi daddy! Dinners almost ready so help yourself to some snacks!" Russia happily sat down at the little Woden table in the kitchen and poured himself some tea. "It's been snowing for awhile my little sunflower. After dinner do you want to play in the snow?" You turned around and grind from ear to ear, bobbing your head up and down.
*time skippp*
After dinner Russia had gathered Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to all go outside to have some fun in the snow. When you reached outside it was dark and the snow went up to your waist! You giggled as your sank into the snow and began to make tunnels that would lead all around the yard (was I the only one to do this as a kid?)
Russia wanted to help you make more tunnels but ended up making them collapse. Estonia and Latvia began to throw snowballs at you but you joyfully threw them back.
After awhile you began to become tired and ended tugging of your dads shirt. "Daddy it's cold and I'm tired.." You said while rubbing your eyes. Russia smiled as he wrapped you in his scarf and picked you up "time for bed my little sunflower"