chapter 2

Hi my name's Jacob Rowe.Sound familiar yeah son of Delsin Rowe otherwise known as Banner Man or the guy that saved Seattle.

He raised me as a child along with uncle Reg.Saddly my mother died of child birth.

I'm fifteen now and still learning how to control my powers.Without my father I don't know where I'd be. He taught me everything I know. Betty even thinks I'm a younger version of him.

"Jacob wake up it's time for breakfast."So I got up and put my training clothes.

After breakfast me and dad went to the training area where the rest of the Acomish tribe watched us.

Since I was born with powers I can't get knew ones I think. But for now I only have smoke and neon..

After practice it was finally time for the boss battle. "Come on old man." " Ok rookie let's go."

He threw a neon blast at me but I dodged it. I grabbed him with the chain,pulled him to me and pushed him into the ground.I had won."Can't talk trash now can you."

I helped him up." I see you have been getting stronger."" I am fifteen after all."

Before we even knew it it was time to go to bed. So I changed into my shorts exposing my abs.

I woke up the next day and went to get dad but he wasn't there!

But I saw a note on his bed that said (If you ever want to see him alive you will come to Austin,Texas Curdon cay.

But every Curdon Cay is abandoned.But then it thought the First lights .First lights are a group of old conduits who wanted to rule the world.

I've never seen them before but dad would always encourage me not to be one.But now I have to save my father.