chapter 5 Fall

Sorry guys for not posting in a while.

When we walked to bed there were only three beds. And immediately Reg said " I ain't sleeping with your stinky a##."
So that settled things, and Eugine was too insecure to sleep with anyone anyways.

And I know what your thinking and no nothing happened. Come on there's two other people in the room, sick minded person ..jk

We just spent the night talking about what we'd do after all of this. What would happen to us. But she was one of those people that had positive thoughts. That's what I liked about her.

And in the morning we stopped by a deli and ate some breakfast. Now we're just driving down the road ,all the sudden boom there was a big explosion down the road we didn't know what was going on so we panicked.

And when we got close enough to the Big Bang I saw another conduit and it was coming after our truck . Me and Eugene looked at each other and we knew what we had to do. So we got out of the car and looked at him. I started throwing smoke balls while Eugene was summoning angels and demons.

And out of the corner of my eye I saw Amanda get out of the car. The conduit had ice powers.

He zoomed passed us and held her by the neck. "Don't get any closer or I'll do it!" Me and Eugine backed away but Reggie got out of the car.

"S### a cop!"he tried to hit Reggie but Amanda grabbed his hand . She fell to the ground.

"Nooooo!!!!!" Bam!
I got hit in the head by some ice.

".......Amanda............." I was dead for sure.

Again sorry that I had a long break from the book. Hope this makes up for it. Also my logo will be up there now on. :)