Will You Marry Me?

The following day, Joy's father was so angry. He called Sungjae's father along too. They went to the beach to find Joy and Sungjae.

At the beach house, Sungjae have prepared a ring for Joy. He decided to propose to Joy. He carried the ring with him to the café.

While they were eating their lunch, Joy's father and Sungjae's father appeared. They were utterly shocked to see their fathers together.

"Joy! You must come back with me right now!" Said Joy's father.

"No, I won't! I already followed your instruction to stay at overseas for 5 years! Now I want to fulfill my own dreams!" Said Joy to her father.

"Sungjae-ah. Please come back. Don't continue make mistakes!" Said Sungjae's father.

"No! No way! I won't leave Joy behind!" Shouted Sungjae.

He suddenly kneeled down and took out the ring.

"Joy, will you marry me?" Sungjae said.

Joy happily nodded and both of them wore their ring. Joy's father was so angry that he collapse to the floor.

-

At the hospital, Joy's father is in a critical situation. Joy cried and cried. After a few hours, the doctor said that Joy's father is fine now.

Joy quickly went in to find her father.

"Appa! Please! Just let me be with Sungjae!" Pleaded Joy.

Joy's father just kept quiet while watching her daughter crying beside him.

"I will l-let you be with Sungjae but you must promise me that you will live happily, Joy." Said Joy's father weakly.

Joy smiled happily and hugged her father. From that day onwards, Joy and Sungjae lived happily and got married.

THE END♥♥♥♥♥